Film BL!NK - New Short Film I Made!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

New short film I made. Well, I say short film, it was more a test for a phone filmmaking app (Filmic Pro) and phone gimbal (Zhiyun Smooth 4). Suffice to say, many problems were encountered and not happy with the equipment at all.

Full breakdown of the technical side in the video description for anyone interested.

baskinginthesun

Nice work! I certainly didn't notice that there were technical problems. Cool little concept on the film as well.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Do we have a film making thread?

fergosaurus

I enjoyed it, thanks for posting.

The smiling woman at the end creeped me out.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I wish we did but not sure how many people would be interested...
Might work if we make it all about digital creativity. So we cover various software and media including film making. Although I could fill a whole thread just talking about vintage lenses

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Nice work man I enjoyed it! I don't have a single solitary clue about filmmaking so didn't really notice any technical issues.

AkaAkuma

i liked it, it creeped me out as it progressed and asked questions. i think the last clip felt out of place though.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I enjoyed it, thanks for posting.

The smiling woman at the end creeped me out.
Thank you for watching.

Might work if we make it all about digital creativity. So we cover various software and media including film making. Although I could fill a whole thread just talking about vintage lenses
Start the thread. I'll be a regular!

Nice work man I enjoyed it! I don't have a single solitary clue about filmmaking so didn't really notice any technical issues.
Trust me there were many. I had done really intricate stuff shot that I couldn't use.

i liked it, it creeped me out as it progressed and asked questions. i think the last clip felt out of place though.
Yes. The ending was meant to be different but due to certain flaws, I was restricted to doing it like this.

No nudity = no rewatch value.
Next time, I'll go full Spartacus