Blackburn v United Reserves

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Team: Zieler, Gray, A. Eckersley, Chester, R. Eckersley, Lee, Barnes, Hewson, Dong, Brandy, S. Evans

Subs: C. Evans, Amos, Drinkwater, Fagan

1-0 to Blackburn after 15 minutes from a penalty after Richard Eckersley brought down one of their players in the box....a little harsh maybe but Ecks was grabbing him so it was a foul....

HT 0-1

Tribec

Tony, I've not been so far this year, but how's Barnes doing so far this season? He played well out in Malaysia, but has he maintained that form? Do you think he'll spend the second half of the season out on loan??

On a similar note, how's Lee playing? After his spectacular introduction to the first at Crewe, he's seemingly fallen off the radar as such. I'm not his biggest fan, but where do you think he is in terms progressing at OT right now??

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
It wasn't the best performance this. We woke up with about 5 minutes to go, but that was about it.

Lee looks the best player in a fairly poor reserve side at the moment. Gray was quite lively too.

Mr. MUJAC

Tony, I've not been so far this year, but how's Barnes doing so far this season? He played well out in Malaysia, but has he maintained that form? Do you think he'll spend the second half of the season out on loan??

On a similar note, how's Lee playing? After his spectacular introduction to the first at Crewe, he's seemingly fallen off the radar as such. I'm not his biggest fan, but where do you think he is in terms progressing at OT right now??
Hard to say for both lads.....the reserves have only played three games in nearly six weeks.....not sure the reduced reserve league is giving them enough football.....

The whole team has yet to perform with any fluidity so far......

Mr. MUJAC

Team: Zieler, Gray, A. Eckersley, Chester, R. Eckersley, Lee, Barnes, Hewson, Dong, Brandy, S. Evans

Subs: C. Evans, Amos, Drinkwater, Fagan

1-0 to Blackburn after 15 minutes from a penalty after Richard Eckersley brought down one of their players in the box....a little harsh maybe but Ecks was grabbing him so it was a foul....

HT 0-1
A fairly dull game settled by the first half penalty with United not really showing any form at all........Hewson even missed a penalty on 71 mins (keeper saved low to his right)....bad night all around

Drinkwater and Fagan replaced S. Evans and Barnes on 69 minutes

FT 0-1

ANWAR

3 games in 6 weeks? WTF?

how the hell are the youngsters supposed to get to the required level?

It really pisses me off when pricks like barwick blame foriegners for the lack of English youth comming through the academies.