Blank screen on Transfer tweets thread

ShinjiNinja26

Whenever I click into the transfer tweets thread I get hit with a blank white screen and even after refreshing it just stays the same. I have to keep backing out and refreshing numerous times before I can eventually access it but once I leave thread and go back in after it does the same thing. I’m using an iPhone, all other threads seem to be working fine.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
It's a feature that removes all unlikely transfers. None come up? That's because no transfers will happen.
I'm joking, of course.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Whenever I click into the transfer tweets thread I get hit with a blank white screen and even after refreshing it just stays the same. I have to keep backing out and refreshing numerous times before I can eventually access it but once I leave thread and go back in after it does the same thing. I’m using an iPhone, all other threads seem to be working fine.
Do you have fridge chutney ignored

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Safari. It’s happening with the whole site now can’t get onto any threads or even the site a times, seems to work ok when I’m in private browsing mode though strange, literally just started doing this today.
Have you got any content blockers integrated.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Safari. It’s happening with the whole site now can’t get onto any threads or even the site a times, seems to work ok when I’m in private browsing mode though strange, literally just started doing this today.
Try clearing cookies for the site?