Boca - AC Meelan

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Hehe...isnt' this the same ref who refereed that World Cup match at Nuremburg last year between Serbia and Montenegro and some team I don't remember?He gave about 20 reds then too....Crazy twat.

reddevilcanada

Hehe...isnt' this the same ref who refereed that World Cup match at Nuremburg last year between Serbia and Montenegro and some team I don't remember?He gave about 20 reds then too....Crazy twat.
not sure, but he's definitely been entertaning to watch :lol:

Jacob

fecking arrogant muppets telling others when and what to watch :rolleyes:
I didn't tell you what not to watch. I responded to Succesful's comment on how people could be calm enough to watch or think on anything else than IT.

reddevilcanada

I think this match seem a bit DAFT right now. Wouldn't you say????!!!
what is DAFT is that you can't get your thick head around the fact that this match was three hours before ours, so I wasn't missing our match you gimptard, it finished one hour before our match began, and who the feck are you to tell us when and what is 'OK' to watch? :annoyed:

reddevilcanada

multi fan.
it's self-righteous arrogant pricks like you that should be banned from football forums, if you got nothing constructive to say other than ridiculing other posters for ignorant and self-righteous reaasons, please feck OFF!