Boeing in trouble again

Balljy

It's definitely a coincidence, but from a 3 second Google I could see headlines from the New York Post, Yahoo News and the Evening Standard saying that a 2nd whistle-blower had died so I'm not sure what that reply is about.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
oh so they’re just supposed to build planes that don’t fall out of the sky, at shareholder expense?

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
All of these mishaps (to put it mildly) with Boeing….and Airbus’s share price has dropped about 4% in recent months. Somewhat frustrating that it’s not doing a bit better

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
All of these mishaps (to put it mildly) with Boeing….and Airbus’s share price has dropped about 4% in recent months. Somewhat frustrating that it’s not doing a bit better
Airbus have their own issues with certain engine types and they also contract Spirit Aerospace for work

HTG

Supports
Bayern
I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. This wouldn’t be happening if we had stuck with blimps instead of planes.

Charlie Foley

Erm right.....

We're in a simulation.

The first reply is odd since I found a number of articles addressing it. Even if we allow for time of tweet being before those articles (and I haven’t checked the time they were published) The wording he quoted doesn’t appear in the headline of the article he linked :lol:

HTG

Supports
Bayern
The first reply is odd since I found a number of articles addressing it. Even if we allow for time of tweet being before those articles (and I haven’t checked the time they were published) The wording he quoted doesn’t appear in the headline of the article he linked :lol:
It’s a typical point of criticism for people who are terminally online. They often seem to think that reputable outlets taking their due time to confirm news is a sign of something wrong. I guess it happens when you are used to get everything into your timeline immediately.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
How about the MRSA thing?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
No Photoshop back then :D
Life was in colour back then, not black and white. That's just a stereotype. Therefore this is clearly a fake image made by someone who doesn't know the world was in colour back then.

I'm amazed at how some people are still fooled by this sort of thing :rolleyes: