Kick-off
Sat, 13 April 2024 @ 5:30pm BST
Status

Closed

Discussion Your Lineup Prediction

• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Paul778

I've been supporting this club since 1977. This is the worst team I've ever seen.

There have been some good moments this season (Mainoo, Garnacho, Amad goals for instance) but that is scant return for all the hours I've given to following united this season.

Ignoring the moments we literally haven't put in a good performance all season.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
    I've been supporting this club since 1977. This is the worst team I've ever seen.

There have been some good moments this season (Mainoo, Garnacho, Amad goals for instance) but that is scant return for all the hours I've given to following united this season.

+1

This United team, with their wage bill and supposed ability, should be terrifying this Bournmout team, but in reality Bournmouth players are owning our losers. Disgusting

sepulturite

Commentator mentions how our hopes of getting in the champions league are taking a hit.......yeh that's been long gone there buddy :lol:

Gordon S

Casemiro must have a clause in his contract that says he plays when he is fit. Every minute he is fit, regardless how he plays, it makes no difference, none whatsoever, he can give the ball away whenever he wants, he can walk around not giving a single feck, he plays, always

Teja

This is feeling like end of days stuff for ETH.
    Yep same vibes as the end of all of our previous managers. Some players still trying, others just going through the motions waiting for the inevitable.

pseudo_canadian

Saw this on BBC and sums us up perfectly

You see United turn up last week because it was Liverpool. Now Bournemouth playing them off the park. It isn’t an issue with talent, but an issue of attitude. This side is lazy, arrogant, and overpaid
    Also doesn’t help that the coach is an arrogant moron.

CloneMC16

It is causing blood-boiling rage, but we would be so lucky Ten Hag to be our main problem. This bunch of millionaire players doing jack shit against a team that is paid 1/4th of what they are paid is also largely at fault
    He's not the main problem, but he is a massive problem. Our setup is terrible. We're playing completely differently to how we played last season. This setup does not work and it's going to get him sacked.

OldSchoolManc

Some fans should get in the dressing room and tell the lot of them what a load of shite this is

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
    Typically abject stuff so far. Bruno carrying the fight alone, but the players seem to have such little quality on the ball and can’t keep it. I suspect that is a confidence issue though.

I think we should bring Amad on for Rashford and Mount for Casemiro.

Dve

Fernandes, Maguire and Høilund get a pass. Dalot and Casemiro utter garbage. Not sure what the latter is doing out there at all.

lsd

The Oracle
    I appreciate Ole's time more with every passing game..
    Our best post fergie period.. not saying much.. at all.. but this is dire.

The difference between him and ten hag is night and day. Terrible decision sacking him his first real bad spell considering ten hag's two years has been one long bad spell

Bobski

Pretty much. The midfield has a hell of a lot to do
    The usual Dutch arrogance coming strong from Ten Hag.

His system doesn't work unless you only see the stats you want to see and ignore everything else that shows how it is actually going.

Alemar

Let’s put Amad, Ogunneye, Amass and Wheatley on at half time. It couldn’t be worse

Glorio

Blame the players all you want, but the way we are set up fecking prime bracelona would lose
    Agree ... The back four shouldn't be under so much pressure. Every game our defenders and keeper are needing to be heroes. Any let up from them and it's a potential bloodbath.

Introducing a young inexperienced CB against one of the most in form strikers in the league, he shouldn't be left so exposed

90 + 5min

It could only get better. Poor half from few players today with Garnacho as frontrunner. We need to make some changes. I would like to see Eriksen and Mount in to take more control of this game.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
    I agree Garnacho has been dire but a kick up his ass could do the job. He can still turn it around.

If he had the balls he'd lob Casemiro for any other midfielder and Amrabat for Kambwala.

Dalot will get better too, he's just having a bad game. Can't excuse the lack of effort.
    Hilarious. Blaming a 19 year old in his second senior start while Dalot who’s far more experienced gets away with being utterly shit.

A traffic cone would slow Bournemouth more than Dalot did in the first half. That’s how bad he was.

lex talionis

We obviously have a manager problem, but that's not going get sorted out at halftime. We need to bring on Amad for Rashford and move Garnacho back to the left. Mount for Casemiro. If these two substitutions are not made we can expect more of the same, the ship sinking further and further into the bottom of the ocean.

FootballAI

Typically abject stuff so far. Bruno carrying the fight alone, but the players seem to have such little quality on the ball and can’t keep it. I suspect that is a confidence issue though.

I think we should bring Amad on for Rashford and Mount for Casemiro.
    Yes we should. Ten Hag is an idiot for not giving Amad more chance.

Marcus

Hopefully better in second half. Boy we really are consistently bad.

Woziak

You would be wrong.
    I don’t think he is?
    Hojlund had a purple patch but in the last 5 games he’s been awful let’s not kid ourselves here, I’d add Solanke in a heartbeat right now. We desperately need a full reset and that’s best done without European football whatsoever next season and most definitely without ETH 18 defeats from 44 games is more than enough for this season!

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
    Scout
    By now, he’s taking the piss not fixing this. Don’t care about his pride; doesn’t have the right to tank our season because of it.

erikcred

How on Earth do teams who are paid a fraction of what our team is paid, play us off the park?
    It is staggering to see these so-called "small" teams treat us like the small team.
    The obvious difference is the manager. But something something injuries, so who knows?

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
    Commentator mentions how our hopes of getting in the champions league are taking a hit.......yeh that's been long gone there buddy :lol:
    and we'd last 10 minutes in the competition... team in Italian third tier would beat us

git_united

Blame the players all you want, but the way we are set up fecking prime bracelona would lose
    Nah I’ll keep blaming the players. Garnacho has decided to pull a Rashford and we’re suffering for it. Casemiro is trotting around and losing the ball every chance he gets. Hojlund holds the ball up only to give it away when the team has moved up the field.

Cantona in disguise

We can moan about the players because they have been diabolical but thus set up is shocking. Their left back played it from the edge of their area to solanke mid way inside our half. No midfield or anyone else for that matter to be seen. Shite.

Glorio

This - I genuinely have no clue what EtH-in fans see that gives them a shred of hope.

joedirt87

I’m not saying Cas is playing well, but prime Cas couldn’t handle all that space. Prime Kante would struggle. These are suicidal tactics from ETH.

Bobski

Mainoo has been shit in that half as well, as he was against Liverpool other than one swing of his foot.

Give him a pass because of of the inept set up.

MrBest

That was near pathetic. We may as well just just not turn up to future games. First choice front line up and we managed 4 shots. Yes 2 injuries but everyone has them. Ten Hag is not that man for us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
Post-match discussion

Player Ratings

4.7 Total Average Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 168 ratings.

Score Predictions

• Man Utd win
  • Bournemouth win
  • Draw