Other Bridget Fonda.....the 2022 version! Not to be confused with the 2001 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
To me, Bridget Fonda was one of the most gorgeous women ever to come out of Hollywood. It was gutting when she quit the movies over 20 years ago now to follow a more sedate home life, though let's be honest, she never needed to work again being married to Danny Elfman who is behind some of the most iconic music in film and TV e.g. The Simpsons.

I lived in hope that one day she would return to the big screen, but that's never going to happen now. I still can't get my head around it. Pictures have surfaced of Bridget in a garden centre a few days ago and I still refuse to believe that is her in the pictures...

I would expect some slippage being out of the limelight. I even thought she might have succumbed to a bit of the old plastic nip and tuck stuff. But she is completely unrecognisable now. I'm having difficulty processing it. I'm gutted. She must be very happy and that's the most important thing....but damn!!

I'm going to watch Single White Female, Point of No Return, Jackie Brown, Kiss of the Dragon and Lake Placid over the weekend and mourn for her. I'll even dig out my Monkeybone DVD that I never even watched all those years ago.

RedPed

Whatabouter.

This scene still traumatises me. He should have just hit her ffs. God bless you Bridget Fonda.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
She was in Godfather III for a bit… then she wasn’t. It didn’t make an awful lot of difference to the film, but it happened

HookedOnAPhelan

To me, Bridget Fonda was one of the most gorgeous women ever to come out of Hollywood. It was gutting when she quit the movies over 20 years ago now to follow a more sedate home life, though let's be honest, she never needed to work again being married to Danny Elfman who is behind some of the most iconic music in film and TV e.g. The Simpsons.

I lived in hope that one day she would return to the big screen, but that's never going to happen now. I still can't get my head around it. Pictures have surfaced of Bridget in a garden centre a few days ago and I still refuse to believe that is her in the pictures...

I would expect some slippage being out of the limelight. I even thought she might have succumbed to a bit of the old plastic nip and tuck stuff. But she is completely unrecognisable now. I'm having difficulty processing it. I'm gutted. She must be very happy and that's the most important thing....but damn!!

I'm going to watch Single White Female, Point of No Return, Jackie Brown, Kiss of the Dragon and Lake Placid over the weekend and mourn for her. I'll even dig out my Monkeybone DVD that I never even watched all those years ago.
Fecking hell.

Balljy

I was just about to watch Barbarella to remind me but I've realised it's the wrong Fonda.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Think I read she was in a serious car accident and broke her spine.

neverdie

most people would be of the opinion that the terminally ill tabloid culture perpetuated so constantly over the past few decades has taken a hit over the last few years as people came to realize that they were idiots for worshipping images in the first place but doubly idiotic insofar as the pretend images they worshipped one moment could become objects of directed hate the next.

this thread is oblivious to that, i think.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
I couldn't connect a face to the name but after a google I instantly recognized her as the hottie from Jackie Brown. I had a huge crush her on (probably my first one).

Deery

Dreary
This maybe the worst thread I’ve ever seen, is it a parody or the author just totally unaware?

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

I am sure shes well gutted she doesnt get a two pump chump erect anymore. If you also cared to check she cracked her vertebrae in a serious accident in 2003 which I would imagine caused her a lot of mobility issues. Would be hard to stay hot and in shape with a fecked up back wouldn't it? Also shes almost 60.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.