British+Irish Draft - Gio vs Stobzilla (Group A)

Who would win assuming all players are at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
All true tbf so can't really argue with that. Guess it all added to the drama. It's genuinely a laugh out loud moment for me now looking back. I was so into it! Totally sucked in by the dramatic ending.

A big moment for you on your way to lifting the title. Diego deserved to join you and win it as well for carrying me. (which is also quite fitting given how he's carried a lot of sides in his career)
You tell me, I scanned through all the BOLDED STUFF shaking my head and thinking "God, what a cock this guy is". Serious business :lol:

Thisistheone

You tell me, I scanned through all the BOLDED STUFF shaking my head and thinking "God, what a cock this guy is". Serious business :lol:

:lol:

Right back at you mate. Think that one has to be my favourite draft on the caf. Although there's been quite a few quality ones over the last few years.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
:lol:

Right back at you mate. Think that one has to be my favourite draft on the caf. Although there's been quite a few quality ones over the last few years.
I was referring to my posts! :lol:

Of course it was a great draft, it had an extraordinary DraftMeister :angel: Just look at the OP, that's how you run a fecking draft! We even had team of the tourno, Golden Ball/Boot and pundits commenting the final :drool: