Bruno Fernandes in a car accident

Moiraine

Just confirmed by United’s official website. Hope he is safe and healthy.

The 27-year-old was involved in a collision on the eve of United's Premier League clash with rivals Liverpool, according to the PA news agency.

No parties involved are understood to have sustained serious injuries and the Portuguese international is expected to train with the rest of Ralf Rangnick's squad on Monday.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Good thing no one was hurt , also hopefully it won't mess with his feelings too much as we definitely need him to be at his best during this hellish run.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Thank god it sounds like everyone is OK. I am sure hel be shaken up though

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Blooming hell, a reminder that the footy is just an entertainment thing, compared to real life.

Hopefully no real harm done in any way and as we were.

Jacko21

Didn’t look serious from the photo I saw this morning - happened right outside a relatives house in Dunham Massey.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Thank God it wasn't serious and no one got hurt.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
In before any ‘not his biggest fan, far from it…’

Anyway, clearly as reported it was a minor accident, gladly everyone is good and Bruno himself is still going to training as normal. Nothing to see thankfully.

Mercurial

Both cars seem to have deployed air bags so was at least a pretty substantial impact, glad he is OK.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Maybe edit the title to specify nobody got injured so people don’t have a mini heart attack when they load for forum?

Skills

Snitch
Not his biggest fan, far from it but I hope he gets a nice whiplash payout

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
I take it Bruno's is the Porsche? Does look like the other car may have run out of road, perhaps Bruno needs a little driving course or something.

Wilt

Imagine Bruno got out of his car and rolled six times clutching his leg

PSV

Not that it's necessarily tied to the situation, but I see his car is fit the way (almost) every other country in Europe does it.

Isn't it incredibly awkward to be driving left-fitted cars on UK roads? On the plus side it certainly looks much safer, for the driver.

Posh Red

Not that it's necessarily tied to the situation, but I see his car is fit the way (almost) every other country in Europe does it.

Isn't it incredibly awkward to be driving left-fitted cars on UK roads? On the plus side it certainly looks much safer, for the driver.
Would definitely be a pain the backside getting through the M6 Toll Road that’s for sure.

padzilla

Hipster
No doubt signing Ronaldo was the cause of the crash according to many of our supporters.

stu_1992

At least everyone is okay, but I hope Fernandes wasn't acting the bollocks on the road here.

Loon

:lol:
As everyone seems safe and unhurt, I can feel free to speculate how much moaning the other driver had to endure, regardless of fault or not…