Bruno Fernandes on Europa League Final, looking ahead to the new season etc. | "Manchester United is ready to win trophies."

SomeRandomPerson

New Bruno Fernandes interview I came across. He talks about the differences between playing for Sporting and Manchester United, how he felt United had the quality to beat Villareal in normal time and the disappointment in losing the final, Italy winning the Euros, his favourite players growing up ("Ronaldinho was my first superstar" but he looked up to Joao Moutinho), collecting posters and stickers, his favourite goals from his time at Sporting etc.

Quite enjoyed the part of him talking about Italy winning the Euros: "My first daughter was born in Italy, so she is European champion even if I am not." and how the last time Italy lost a game was to Portugal so they should hope not to come up against Portugal again because "we will end their streak". As ever, Bruno seems very confident and likeable.

He's promoting an NFT for one of his goals for Sporting so there are a lot of questions about how important NFTs and blockchain technology is going to be to fan culture in the future, and the guy who's selling the NFT packages (and who has the completely dead and remorseless eyes of a serial killer) is also in the interview talking about how great it is to have Bruno as the ambassador because he scores a lot of goals/penalties/freekicks and has a lot of assists so he's a great pick for fantasy football etc. but you can fast forward through those parts, I promise.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Bruno had posters of Moutinho on his wall.

Probably vice versa.