Bruno/Ole nominated for February Player/Manager of the Month | Martial/Greenwood for Goal of the Month

Raw

Alonso: 3G, 0A, 0 clean sheets
Aubameyang: 3G, 0A
Calvert-Lewin: 2G, 1A
Doherty: 0G, 1A, 3 clean sheets
Fernandes: 1G, 2A
Pope: 3 clean sheets

Ole: Wolves H 0-0, Chelsea A 2-0, Watford H 3-0
Arteta: Burnley A 0-0, Newcastle H 4-0, Everton H 3-2
Dyche: Arsenal H 0-0, Southampton A 2-1, Bournemouth H 3-0, Newcastle A 0-0
Wilder: Palace 1-0, Bournemouth H 2-1, Brighton H 1-1

Tough one for me. It's not so clear and obvious as it has been when Klopp was scooping them up every month. I'm finding it hard to decide who should win!

I think Fernandes should get POTM just for the sheer impact he's had. DCL could also win it, plus even Alonso has a shout at it too as he's got 3 goals in 2 appearances. As for manager, Ole could win it as he's had 2 tough opponents and hasn't conceded a goal. But I can definitely see Dyche or Arteta winning it.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Alonso: 3G, 0A, 0 clean sheets
Aubameyang: 3G, 0A
Calvert-Lewin: 2G, 1A
Doherty: 0G, 1A, 3 clean sheets
Fernandes: 1G, 2A
Pope: 3 clean sheets

Ole: Wolves H 0-0, Chelsea A 2-0, Watford H 3-0
Arteta: Burnley A 0-0, Newcastle H 4-0, Everton H 3-2
Dyche: Arsenal H 0-0, Southampton A 2-1, Bournemouth H 3-0, Newcastle A 0-0
Wilder: Palace 1-0, Bournemouth H 2-1, Brighton H 1-1

Tough one for me. It's not so clear and obvious as it has been when Klopp was scooping them up every month. I'm finding it hard to decide who should win!

I think Fernandes should get POTM just for the sheer impact he's had. DCL could also win it, plus even Alonso has a shout at it too as he's got 3 goals in 2 appearances. As for manager, Ole could win it as he's had 2 tough opponents and hasn't conceded a goal. But I can definitely see Dyche or Arteta winning it.
Just vote for Bruno & Ole, ffs!

AshRK

How has Maguire not been nominated is beyond me. 3 clean sheets and one important goal against chelsea. If it was Van Djik media would have drooled over him.

Moiraine

How has Maguire not been nominated is beyond me. 3 clean sheets and one important goal against chelsea. If it was Van Djik media would have drooled over him.
Exactly
I am baffled

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Arsenal
0-0 vs Burnley away
4-0 vs Newcastle home
3-2 vs Everton home

Burnley
0-0 vs Arsenal home
2-1 vs Southampton away
3-0 vs Bournemouth home
0-0 vs Newcastle away

Sheffield United
1-0 vs Palace away
2-1 vs Bournemouth home
1-1 vs Brighton home

ManUtd
0-0 vs Wolves home
2-0 vs Chelsea away
3-0 vs Watford home

PlayedWinsDrawsLossGFGAGD
Arsenal
3​
2​
1​
0​
7​
2​
5​
ManUtd
3​
2​
1​
0​
5​
0​
5​
Burnley
4​
2​
2​
0​
5​
1​
4​
Sheffield United
3​
2​
1​
0​
4​
2​
2​

Spaghetti

Mom's
What an underwhelming goal of the month February was. Nothing that wows me really.
I think they should show more of the build up to the goals. I don’t watch many non United games, but in the clip of the Richarlison goal, he already had the ball when the video started - maybe there was more before.

Greenwoods goal certainly looks better if you include him running from the edge of his box, running the length of the pitch and playing a one-two before cutting in. Martial’a goal also had some nice build up play and a good run and through ball.

pacifictheme

I think they should show more of the build up to the goals. I don’t watch many non United games, but in the clip of the Richarlison goal, he already had the ball when the video started - maybe there was more before.

Greenwoods goal certainly looks better if you include him running from the edge of his box, running the length of the pitch and playing a one-two before cutting in. Martial’a goal also had some nice build up play and a good run and through ball.
Yeah I did think that but I assume with any significant build up they'd show it. It just all seemed really run of the mill.

Spaghetti

Mom's
Yeah I did think that but I assume with any significant build up they'd show it. It just all seemed really run of the mill.
True enough. But then again, I’d have included more of the Greenwood build up as he did really well to get there.
I suppose it doesn’t really matter!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
At least the 2nd time Ole has been up for manager of the month isn't it? Obviously not doing as bad as many think

OldTrevil

That Martial goal against a top 6 is goal of the season contender, but not fit for a measly goal of the month. PL 2020 for you