Bt sport: Rio meets Mason Greenwood

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Nice watch, thought Mason was well spoken.

Also, I think by this time next year there won't be a footballer Rio hasn't met.

AgentSmith

Good answers which seemed to indicate a real desire to improve the unglamorous parts of a striker’s arsenal.

Cavani should be a brilliant mentor for him in this regard, and Greenwood acknowledged as much.

Rio really is the best thing about BT, pretty much every other member of their team is an annoying twat.

macheda14

God he hated that. Was like a job interview, you’re speaking to Rio! I have a feeling he’s quite timid as a guy.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
"yes, yes Mason you're a good striker but should that have been a penalty against Southampton?"

MattofManchester

I have a feeling he’s quite timid as a guy
Who? Mason? He's quite a cocky little bastard around his mates.
Heard him in a James Garner stream once. Didn't know who it was at first until they mentioned him.

Its good that footballing wise, he's got his head in the right place. He can do great things.

simplyared

Rio is great whatever he gets into. Enjoyed that short clip very much. Nice to see the respect from Mason and the end comment from Rio. "Just keep bangin em in!"

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Interesting when asked if he tries to mould himself on a RvP or similar, he answered idolising R9 and trying to work on himself to be like him. I did notice a trade mark couple step overs this season before he gets a shot off. He mentioned that exact trick that he works on in training. If you have good balance and are two footed, that move can be unplayable when beating a player in the box.