Bust-up Post City Game

AndyMUFC

I understand people getting lost in the heat of the moment but that doesn't make it any less cringeworthy. Squirting water and throwing bottles at people is like bunch of kids squabbling in a playground. You can be competitive without resorting to that shit.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
We should've had the bust-up before the match, in the tunnel.
If that had happened, I think the encounter would've turned into a bruising one, where it becomes highly physical and ill-tempered. Like Battle of Old Trafford, Part 2.
I think we'd win under those circumstances.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
It's not like Lukaku to get involved in anything.
:lol:

tbf he was huge for city today
MCFC could argue that he was their MOTM.
I still remember when Lukaku put in a similar performance for Everton, in the FA Cup. He was our MOTM, after missing every single chance offered to him.

Lukaku probably tried to launch a bottle at City and hit Mourinho in the head with it.
So....he missed his target? :D

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I wonder if either club will grass the other up.
Not a chance.
Press officers (and higher ups) from both clubs will come to an agreement that for the public face of both clubs, it is best that this matter be put to rest.
"Sorry Guv. I didn't see anything."

sunama

Baghdad Bob
City's celebration was distasteful from all accounts.

I really, really want United to be paired against them in either the quarter finals or semis of the champions league. It will be interesting to see how that will turn out.
I wouldn't mind that.
Though this time, Pogba needs to be playing and I'd ask Jose to turn this into a bruising encounter.
Do not allow them to play their passing game. Press them hard at all times and increase the physicality.
In the game on Sunday, it almost felt that some of our players were in awe of MCFC players. Like when a small club plays a big club and the small club's players are awe struck and don't play their natural/normal game.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I knew your username rang a bell.

Only injuries to left backs count, because reasons...Forget about the Pogba injury, forget about the Wanyama injury (and Dembele injury, so Spurs had their starting midfield injured), forget about every injury except for the Mendy one because City have had it so hard with injuries this season despite the factual evidence proving otherwise.

Enjoy my ignore list :)
You are arguing with Pep arse-licker & expecting common sense or logic.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I wouldn't mind that.
Though this time, Pogba needs to be playing and I'd ask Jose to turn this into a bruising encounter.
Do not allow them to play their passing game. Press them hard at all times and increase the physicality.
In the game on Sunday, it almost felt that some of our players were in awe of MCFC players. Like when a small club plays a big club and the small club's players are awe struck and don't play their natural/normal game.
It's quite annoying really because I don't feel that they caused us too much trouble defensively but then we just panicked when any pressing was applied to us. The few times we did get the ball down and play we caused them problems.

Reactions: SteveJ

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I've moved from not caring about this in the slightest to actually hoping it helps build the sort of bitter, intense rivalry we had with Arsenal when they were good. It would probably be more fun if my usual indifference towards what is ultimately a pretty nothing club gets replaced by genuine dislike.

United should just sound proof the away dressing room.

Seriously though, it's small time from Mourinho or anyone else at United to kick off about them celebrating - even if they were rubbing it in too much, don't give them the satisfaction

Acole9

Outstanding
Seems like this was all forgotten about pretty quickly, I reckon some of it was fabricated.