Bye bye Georgie :(

Ixion

SSN won't be the same without her. Least theres still Natalie Sawyer.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
She was the face and voice of Sky Sports News. On-screen she looks gorgeous, but she isn't actually that fit to be honest. Natalie Sawyer, Hayley Mcqueen & Kirsty Gallagher are hotter imo, but Georgie has a lovely voice and looks gorgeous on SSN.

Mick1991

She was showing off a cracking bit of cleavage the other day. Great voice in a might of been a man before type of way.

Sw33t

She was the face and voice of Sky Sports News. On-screen she looks gorgeous, but she isn't actually that fit to be honest. Natalie Sawyer, Hayley Mcqueen & Kirsty Gallagher are hotter imo, but Georgie has a lovely voice and looks gorgeous on SSN.
Blasphemy!

She is that fit. But agreed, Hayley is hotter. Hayley is just a goddess.

Spoony

The People's President
Blasphemy!

She is that fit. But agreed, Hayley is hotter. Hayley is just a goddess.
I ran her off this forum according to Mockney.

Wasn't my fault she thought this place was juvenile. And what was wrong with me pointing that she was fat? she was. She's not now though(overlooking those arms...)

I like her.

Ludens the Red

This is like Accrington Stanley fans arguing about preferring to win the Champions League or the Premier League.

They'd both be flipping great and its never going to happen.
Shut up, I could get Georgie Thompson, in fact, that is my new years revolution. To pull Georgie Thompson.

Lance Uppercut

Natalie Sawyer, Charlotte Jackson, and Millie Clode are hotter than both of them. Gallacher, too.