Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PC, PS4, Xbox One)

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
My mate I was playing with got booted and I had to play half the game on my own. I came 2nd and could have won the game had I remembered I had a bloody RPG and had the entire last team in my crosshairs as they revived their buddy. FECK!

Ended up dying from an RPG blast. FECK!
You know the old saying. He who RPGs first RPGs last

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I've got 3 mates that I usually play with, 2 of which I play every night with. The 1 extra is always pissed when he comes on so struggles to hit anything, and then the other 2 are like complete opposites, 1 is shit scared and creeps around at snails pace, whilst the other is far too gung ho. Find myself trying to slow one down and hurry the other up :lol:
I immediately know which is which on this post mate

Also, sorry, I had my Xbox notifications turned off so missed your invite! Turned it back on now

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I immediately know which is which on this post mate

Also, sorry, I had my Xbox notifications turned off so missed your invite! Turned it back on now
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah forgot some of you on here had played with them. Managed to get a 2nd from spamming recons in the first circle, we had done 5 by the time the first circle closed, then 1st guy went down rushing when there were 3 squads left. I flanked round and had them both with their backs to me, took 1 out and asked the 2nd guy to finish off the last one, only to find him 50m away running in the opposite direction.

Getting to the point I don't ever expect to win again.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
So had the Russians talking on the phone again. Heard numbers. Rushed to bunker 11. Didn't open. Must be more to it.

Edit: Feck, yeah that's just the first bit.

https://www.polygon.com/guides/2020...e-russian-translation-mud-dauber-mp7-verdansk
I was trying to do it in plunder mode yesterday with my Son. I felt a bit reluctant to do it at first as it seemed a bit stressful having to rush round the map in a jeep but actually it was brilliant, it felt like you are on a proper mission and added a really cool feel to it.

We didn’t quite make it to the bunker as we got embroiled in a few skirmishes along the way, killed a load of enemies, stole all their money, deposited in an air crate thing and didn’t die once but we did manage to get the two phone messages and a silver award. Pretty cool addition these phone call things.

Sanchez7

I am on 51 wins in quads/trios now and it is getting incrementally harder. Still haven't played a single game of solo though.

One big change we have noticed is how much harder it is to find cash in the mid to last stages of the game. Without doing the contracts it is almost impossible to get the money to revive your team mates. Also adding a warning that enemies are dropping in your location is so dumb imo. The guy just has a pistol, atleast give him the stealth advantage.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I’d happily fill in a few squads if anyone is short anyway. I’m on Xbox. I do usually play with mates but they go for periods of playing and not playing.

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What’s everyone’s record for most kills they’ve got in a game? Mine is 15 but I was on 14 yesterday with 20 teams still left alive but got too eager and fecked it

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I am on 51 wins in quads/trios now and it is getting incrementally harder. Still haven't played a single game of solo though.

One big change we have noticed is how much harder it is to find cash in the mid to last stages of the game. Without doing the contracts it is almost impossible to get the money to revive your team mates. Also adding a warning that enemies are dropping in your location is so dumb imo. The guy just has a pistol, atleast give him the stealth advantage.
Damn that’s a nice amount of wins, do you play on PS?

Volumiza

I’d happily fill in a few squads if anyone is short anyway. I’m on Xbox. I do usually play with mates but they go for periods of playing and not playing.
yeah, I’m always open for filling squads when I’m on.

psn Volumiza

edit: let me know on here if a request is any of you lot.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
We had 31 kills between 3 of us in a game last night and finished 4th.

Earlier in the week we had 4 kills between us, and we won.

A lot of it is just luck. You can get loads of kills and gear but if you get shitty circles that you're constantly chasing you probably won't win.

Volumiza

My name is Volumiza ... I am shit!

Had to revert to M40 today. Still crap so reverted to multiplayer. Still crap so reverted to turning the PS4 off. Time to dig out Pac Man or something.

P-Nut

My name is Volumiza ... I am shit!

Had to revert to M40 today. Still crap so reverted to multiplayer. Still crap so reverted to turning the PS4 off. Time to dig out Pac Man or something.
Add me it'll be PEANUT0712 on the other console tab. We're normally on late though from around 11ish UK time at night.

Sanchez7

Just played 4 or 5 games and got wrecked. Do you guys like the new gulag with ARs? My win % was much higher with pistols. With AR's it really comes down to who gets the first shot in.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
JonoKiiid is my Xbox gamertag. I’ve just managed to break my headset, though - can join parties through my Xbox app with normal headphones but unsure about game-chat :(

Volumiza

Add me it'll be PEANUT0712 on the other console tab. We're normally on late though from around 11ish UK time at night.
ok dude

Finally got the RAM. Jesus, what a beast of a thing.
It is. When I first started using it it was just to use a blueprint I liked the look of (glitchy trigger) but the thing spits bullets in a line like nothing else. It’s weakness is that it empties mags at a ridiculous rate.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Annnd the chat issues are back. Random people muted in my party.
xbox? Parties and friends list fudged yet again across Xbox and their apps. This is once a week at this stage, they obviously just patch it rather than fix it since it’s so frequent.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
xbox? Parties and friends list fudged yet again across Xbox and their apps. This is once a week at this stage, they obviously just patch it rather than fix it since it’s so frequent.
I’m on Xbox yeah. Mates are on Xbox and pc. So shit.

Ole90+3

Anyone online on PS4 and looking for a game of trios. Myself and bro looking for someone to team up with. We’re not the best but the shittest either. 2 wins in total out of about 40

P-Nut

Yeah the xbox issues have shit all over my plans for tonight. Can't hear anyone in game chat or party chat. Basically impossible to play