Calvin Stengs

luke511

Plays on the right wing or in the middle as seen tonight, looking very tidy so far as he did in the first game vs AZ. Hopefully a few of our scouts have got a close eye on him!

SambaBoy

Wasn't he highly rated a while back before he picked up a serious injury?

Still young, and will most likely move on from AZ in the summer. He looked good tonight, has good close control and awareness of what is around him when dribbling.

Bojan Djordjic

He looks excellent anytime I've seen him. Really nice weighting on his pass great technique and seems very intelligent. Cool hair too.

luke511

He looks excellent anytime I've seen him. Really nice weighting on his pass great technique and seems very intelligent. Cool hair too.
Yeah the weighting on his pass is definitely a noticeable quality, it's a shame we didn't get to see him in his strongest position last night. Still came away with a good performance in my opinion.

pascell

He impressed me a lot, all of their main attacking play went through him which already shows how highly they think of him. I'd have him and he can play most RW and behind the striker, can see a lot of clubs looking at him in summer.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He's the sort of player you'd expect a Dortmund / Benfica to sign, play for 2 years then sell him for serious profit.

He's athletic with good technique and intelligence. Those sort of players are always hard to find.