Can anyone explain please

ruudvanrooney

Suffers Bergkamp syndrome
We have our Premiership trophy back from the Russi
two things that im a bit puzzled about

1.I thought the ashes were supposed to be every two years,ffs we only won them last year and we are now defending them 15 months later.Why are we not playing this series next year.

2.Does anyone else understand why it seems like this series will be decided by the toss of a coin.If that cnut Ponting wins the first three tosses of the said coin then the series could be over.I know it doesen`t always happen like that but more often than not in Australia the coin toss gives you an unfair edge in a test match,a fact that i think is a joke.Surely a better system would be to take turns and toss a coin for the last test.

Sorry for the rant but im tired and pissed off after watching those cnuts dominate all night

ManUinOz

Betty Swallox
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those w
They play twice every 4 years at 18 months and 30 month intervals, otherwisw you'd end up playing in winter.

The coin toss is a big factor, especially in Brisbane. WTF Hussein won it and then bowled last time has me fecked. Having said that good bowlers can do well at the Gabba on the opening day while the pitch has a bit of grass on it. England's bowling in the first hour was shite.

ruudvanrooney

Suffers Bergkamp syndrome
We have our Premiership trophy back from the Russi
ManUinOz said:
They play twice every 4 years at 18 months and 30 month intervals, otherwisw you'd end up playing in winter.

The coin toss is a big factor, especially in Brisbane. WTF Hussein won it and then bowled last time has me fecked. Having said that good bowlers can do well at the Gabba on the opening day while the pitch has a bit of grass on it. England's bowling in the first hour was shite.

cheers mate,agree on the first hours bowling it was abysmal.Never mind we will win the next four coin flips and retain the ashes :nervous: