Can FA Cup save Ten Hag? | #MUWomen Focus - United Hour Podcast

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Nik and Imran hold a long overdue conversation about United's awful league form with 1 win in 7.
They discuss a disappointing draw at Bournemouth, a not so disappointing draw against Liverpool and a crushing defeat at Chelsea - Is time nearly over for Erik Ten Hag?

Then in a special second half of the pod, Nik welcomes Natalie ( https://twitter.com/natalie_17 ) to discuss the fortunes of Manchester United Women as they booked a place in the FA Cup Final after a historic first ever win vs. Chelsea.

Check out our Linktree for other listening links, social media, Patreon, podcast history etc https://linktr.ee/unitedhour

Yorkeontop

meonbottom
I'm hoping we win the FA Cup because I'm confident that will help EtH avoid the sack. Also, sacking a manager you don't have to give a new contract to with our current executive situation is not the smartest move. Get the decision-makers in and go from there.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
I'm hoping we win the FA Cup because I'm confident that will help EtH avoid the sack. Also, sacking a manager you don't have to give a new contract to with our current executive situation is not the smartest move. Get the decision-makers in and go from there.
The league form is so bad now that I'm not even sure a cup win would save him

But the delay in getting a new football structure in place might do

C'est Moi Cantona

Win or not, then I very much doubt the FA Cup will make any diiference, quite probable that the decision has already been made.

Darlington Padgett

I think our last 3 league games will be the final straw for him, something similar to what happened to LVG.