Can ya change my name...

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
qell just correct the spelling of it anyway. I was in a bit of a rush when i filled out the registration for the foum back in July. And i spelt "VanNistelrater" wrong. I was wondering if you admins could do your magical thing in admin control pannel and change it to a correct version?

cheers

RUnited

Gold Member
Originally posted by VanNistlerater:
<strong>qell just correct the spelling of it anyway. I was in a bit of a rush when i filled out the registration for the foum back in July. And i spelt "VanNistelrater" wrong. I was wondering if you admins could do your magical thing in admin control pannel and change it to a correct version?

cheers</strong><hr></blockquote>

if i were i would have re-registered since July 2002.. not wait to complain about it 1802 posts later.. ;)

WeasteDevil

I bet it can be done, just nobody can be arsed. Anything can be done, somewhere in a file it says "VanNistlerater". If it is a binary file, all that is required is a Hexadecimal editor. The CAF would probably have to be taken offline for a while to do it though. :)

WeasteDevil

UBB boards have a feature where you can change your display name don't they? It's just turned off in this installation. Turn it on, edit his name, turn it off. :)

VanNistelrater

Poncey film buff
MUFC Champions 2006/2007: Where will the goals com
Originally posted by WeasteDevil:
<strong>I bet it can be done, just nobody can be arsed. Anything can be done, somewhere in a file it says "VanNistlerater". If it is a binary file, all that is required is a Hexadecimal editor. The CAF would probably have to be taken offline for a while to do it though. :) </strong><hr></blockquote>

<a href="http://www.freetranslation.com" target="_blank">www.freetranslation.com</a>

;)

WeasteDevil

Originally posted by VanNistlerater:
<strong>

<a href="http://www.freetranslation.com" target="_blank">www.freetranslation.com</a>

;) </strong><hr></blockquote>

I'm quite capable of writing in Spanish without a translator thankyou! ;)