Carney Chukwuemeka

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
A huge talent who is pushing for the Villa first team.

Recently saw him in the FA youth cup and he is such a fun player to watch. Think with Grealish potentially leaving either this year or next will give him plenty of first team football.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Doesn't seem to score many goals there does he? Great feet though, almost walks past the opponents Iniesta style.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He models his game on Pogba apparently.

Talk of some clubs looking at him but think it's jus the usual agent talk you get for talented 17-18 year olds just to get a proper pro contract.

Would've liked him to get some minutes off the bench in recent weeks given it's a dead end of season for us.

Seems we've got a decent crop coming through with him, Louie Barry and Kaine Kesler who's very highly rated. We've always been very slow in getting some of them out on loan in the past so hopefully that changes next season for some of them although I suspect Carney will be kept around and start pushing into 18 like Jacob Ramsey has done for most of this season.

redrobed

Not for me. Looks like he has some very good traits but I don’t like his running style. It’s almost like his right knee inverts a little as he runs - especially when turning. Know it’s a bit picky but we should be looking for the best of the best.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not for me. Looks like he has some very good traits but I don’t like his running style. It’s almost like his right knee inverts a little as he runs - especially when turning. Know it’s a bit picky but we should be looking for the best of the best.
Jordan Henderson II

Mart1974

harbours delusions of insignificance
I'm concerned about his diet. Apparently he drinks a whisky drink, he drinks a Vodka drink, he drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink.
Bestie did alright on similar rations.

visiting villain

Supports
Aston Villa
He models his game on Pogba apparently.

Talk of some clubs looking at him but think it's jus the usual agent talk you get for talented 17-18 year olds just to get a proper pro contract.

Would've liked him to get some minutes off the bench in recent weeks given it's a dead end of season for us.

Seems we've got a decent crop coming through with him, Louie Barry and Kaine Kesler who's very highly rated. We've always been very slow in getting some of them out on loan in the past so hopefully that changes next season for some of them although I suspect Carney will be kept around and start pushing into 18 like Jacob Ramsey has done for most of this season.
Can’t agree more. Definitely want to see him get some minutes these next few games but I know the FA Youth Cup is the priority at the minute.

Also pretty sure he’s already on a professional contract with us.

Last edited:

jesperjaap

I remember Jamie Redknapp mentioning him recently, when he made the bench for them a few weeks ago, saying he had heard huge things about him