Casemiro | United Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I used to dislike Real but you can’t argue with how they’ve behaved in recent years. They’ve turned over a new leaf in classiness whereas Barca have done the opposite.

We could learn a thing or two about send offs for legends as well. Compare what Real have done to Ed Woodward telling Rio he was leaving in the changing room after a game.

the_cliff

Excited with his signing now. Was a bit sceptical thinking he may be coming here having won everything with no hunger and desire.

I have watched a lot of Madrid in the last 5 years and can guarantee that he'll be a fan favourite sooner than you think.

Abhinav

Hope this signing turns out to be a success. Very likeable person but also has the steel on the pitch.

Roux

His attitude is a breath of fresh air - great signing, i hope he does well for us.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Still can't believe we were a less greedy mum away from getting feckin Rabiot instead of Casemiro :houllier:
His mum did us a massive favour but we could of just signed them both, would of been the same amount we was paying for de Jong.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
I used to dislike Real but you can’t argue with how they’ve behaved in recent years. They’ve turned over a new leaf in classiness whereas Barca have done the opposite.

We could learn a thing or two about send offs for legends as well. Compare what Real have done to Ed Woodward telling Rio he was leaving in the changing room after a game.
Agreed.

Re. the bolded part: We need some blooming legends to send off first!

Kaos

His mum did us a massive favour but we could of just signed them both, would of been the same amount we was paying for de Jong.
I'd rather we just leave Rabiot and his mum in Turin and redirect those funds to other players. His transfer fee would be the difference in De Jong's deferred wages, or would go some way into buying another attacker or RB for us. Let's move away from Toxic Personality FC.

Darlington Padgett

We'll need Frankie to complete our midfield. Casemiro Frankie and Eriksen looks like a great midfield on paper.

chicha14

His attitude and hunger is definitely going to cause a divide in the dressing room... :nervous:

DJ_21

I'd rather we just leave Rabiot and his mum in Turin and redirect those funds to other players. His transfer fee would be the difference in De Jong's deferred wages, or would go some way into buying another attacker or RB for us. Let's move away from Toxic Personality FC.
Agreed… I was just looking on the bright side of no longer seeing Fred and mctominay. We don’t want people who’ll make the dressing room even more toxic.

DJ_21

We’ve always had a good relationship with Madrid havent we. They’ve always seemed to respected us and we’ve done a lot of business with them over the years… I mean they’ve probably had a full squad of us :lol: Shame can’t say the same about Barca.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I have heard everything.

Casemiro isn't good with ball at his feet.
He is old.
He is coming to retire.
And the golden one - Put McT in that Real midfield and they would still win everything.
"Put McT in that midfield" is such a hilarious take, as if Madrid would even let McT inside their stadium or near their training ground.

Rolaholic

Fully standing by my prediction that he'll be wearing the armband within a year

Gonna be such a boost getting some much needed warrior mentality and leadership in the dressing room.

Pogba's Barber

Supports
Droylsden FC
We’ve always had a good relationship with Madrid havent we. They’ve always seemed to respected us and we’ve done a lot of business with them over the years… I mean they’ve probably had a full squad of us :lol: Shame can’t say the same about Barca.
SAF called them a mob, but there has been a general mutual respect throughout the history of the two clubs. Stories like this are always nice to put rivalries into perspective

DJ_21

Fully standing by my prediction that he'll be wearing the armband within a year

Gonna be such a boost getting some much needed warrior mentality and leadership in the dressing room.
Hopefully Ronaldo takes a leaf out of his book. Who’d of thought we’d have Varane, Ronaldo and now Casemiro in the dressing room. All won multiple champions leagues. We need them all to help us become stronger.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
OK, I already love him. Why didn't we sign him in June? Feck Glazers!

FatTails

I have heard everything.

Casemiro isn't good with ball at his feet.
He is old.
He is coming to retire.
And the golden one - Put McT in that Real midfield and they would still win everything.
You missed the one about him being an MLS signing. Too many of our fans seem to be the result of incestuous relationships.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

I share your sentiments. They’re now one of the more likeable teams for me and of course you cannot say enough for their achievements, by far the biggest club in the world.

Perez even said Casemiro is going to “a friendly club, the legendary Manchester United”. Fair play.

Superunknown

I'm happy for him to come in and knock the shit out of half of our squad. :lol: :drool:

I hope that his tenacity rubs off on others, rather than some of the 'shrugged shoulders' reactions from some of our other players rubbing off on him. It's going to be such an important season to revamp this squad and utterly change the mentality. No more excuses now, no more lack of effort or desire on the pitch.

FatTails

I share your sentiments. They’re now one of the more likeable teams for me and of course you cannot say enough for their achievements, by far the biggest club in the world.

Perez even said Casemiro is going to “a friendly club, the legendary Manchester United”. Fair play.
They’ve also denied English clubs multiple CLs now. Doing the lords work.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22

Exactly, and a respectful relationship is one United and Madrid should have. The history goes all the way back to the fifties after Munich.

Rolaholic

They’ve also denied English clubs multiple CLs now. Doing the lords work.
Yea denying the likes of Citeh and Liverpool European crowns during their recent runs of dominance has really helped rid me of any residual ill will I used to have against them after the first Ronaldo saga

Irrational.

You've forgotten the part we’re Sir Alex said he wouldn’t sell them Pogba a virus.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
The fella is a lock. Goalkeeper, DM, CF. Any world class player signed in those three positions, improves us immeasurably. One done.

If Varane can stay fit for two seasons, we have a foundation.

We need a goalkeeper and a CF in January. Sign one of each and we can challenge for 3rd/4th next year. Fail to do so and we’ll simply waste Varane and Casemiro. The recruitment for January should be well under way. We don’t need world class in those spots.

I’d take Toney and buy him with the proceeds of a Rashford sale. If Henderson is surplus, his sale value should cover a keeper that ETH can work with.

RedMilo

I have to say I was very skeptical about his signing, but I have to say, I absolutely love his attitude.

Hopefully it rubs off on some on the moody bastards we have in our dressing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.