g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Castello Lukeba

avgp_1

We missed the boat with Gusto already. Caqueret is interesting but for me we should be looking at Cherki.
Agree about Gusto, it's unfortunate but we couldn't compete with Chelsea with our current owners.

Cherki is special but we need to prioritize a CM imo

daba

He was absolutely superb last season in Lyons Europa league run, had a great battle and stood up physically to Antonio during the time he was on fire.

I didnt actually pay attention to the fact that he was left footed and a left sided centre back until reading this thread, purely for that reason its probably a no.

Generational talent is over used so so much and tbh is in this case....but he looks like a great player in the making. But he wont be moving to any club to sit on the bench and with Martinez being so good and Shaw doing so well when he has played there....added to the fact he wont be cheap, the signing now doesnt make sense, I thought for some reason he was right sided when I have watched Lyon, show how good my obersvation is.

But its back up and competition for Varane better than Lindelof we need to sign this summer, but Lukeba looks talented enough for me to play for the big sides in Europe.

People been raving about Guimaraes at Newcastle and was a lot excitement about Paqueta too with West Ham fans when he signed.....but for me outside of the huge signings like Bellingham for example the player we should be looking at from Lyon is Caqueret, Him and Lukeba look like the jewls at Lyon to me, think he fits the profile of player we need
Yep I like the look of Lukeba but I don’t think a left footer makes sense now Shaw has shown how capable he is there as a back-up.

I think someone like Kim Min Jae is far more logical given he has played both LCB and RCB throughout his career and provides a very balanced 3 main CBs to choose from.

jesperjaap

Yep I like the look of Lukeba but I don’t think a left footer makes sense now Shaw has shown how capable he is there as a back-up.

I think someone like Kim Min Jae is far more logical given he has played both LCB and RCB throughout his career and provides a very balanced 3 main CBs to choose from.
I agree on Lukeba though I really like what I have seen. Kim Min Jae looks very solid....but this is Napoli and any signing from there will cost a fortune, I cant see us gettign him for a reasonable fee and not sure a huge fee on a centre back is what is right either....there are only two players worth paying a fortune for at Napoli, one is a left footed Figo clone which again we dotn need wth our current options, the other is Omishen

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I want Brantwaithe to replace Maguire. He plays like a ambidextrous Peter crouch in defense.

Can Cover RCB and LCB.