Cengiz Ünder

Suvvernmanc

Lad knows where the back of the net is that is for sure. Only scores bangers too.

Gordon S

A left footed right winger that is actually at his best on the right wing. Has failed to live up to the hype he had earlier but still only 22. Decent option i think.
But the link is probably there because everybody knows we are on the hunt for a RW

Bondi77

A left footed right winger that is actually at his best on the right wing. Has failed to live up to the hype he had earlier but still only 22. Decent option i think.
But the link is probably there because everybody knows we are on the hunt for a RW
I just thought with Smalling doing so well there that there could have been a conversation about the bloke as part of a deal and he is a young RW so that was why I put it up.

CM

The Ündertaker. I think he was highly rated a couple of years back but his goal contributions seem to have dropped since then.

He is still young enough to turn it around but realistically he doesn't come close to someone like Sancho atm who is consistently posting big numbers. Those are the types of players we need to target if we're serious about improving, we've taken too many gambles in the last few years.

Bondi77

The Ündertaker. I think he was highly rated a couple of years back but his goal contributions seem to have dropped since then.

He is still young enough to turn it around but realistically he doesn't come close to someone like Sancho atm who is consistently posting big numbers. Those are the types of players we need to target if we're serious about improving, we've taken too many gambles in the last few years.
I agree but when you talk about posting big numbers the biggest one by far is the 100mil price tag that gets thrown around all the time and I just cannot see any club coughing that up in the current climate.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I think there's better players we can sign for the RWF role. But if we're to use Smalling as make weight, then I hope we do it for Nicolo Zaniolo assuming we don't sign Havertz.