g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Champions League — quarter-finals and semi-finals draw

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
No idea why we didn’t get sabitzer and instead went for amrabat. Madness

Jerzol78

Funny there might be a German CL final, where neither team is the best German team this season.

saivet

Don't get me wrong, Dortmund deserve credit and they were good value for taking the lead but it was far from a masterclass of a performance.

Woziak

Sancho and Sabitzer proving what a quality manager ETH is at judging a football player, but Sabitzer for £15m on a permanent or loan Amrabat for 12 months for £9m loan fee!

space

PSG players don't even look that sad to be honest, just doing it for the cameras.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What juju does Dortmund have this season. No way they should've been in the final :lol:

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Loads of luck on Dortmunds side or loads of incompetence on PSGs side. I don't really think they will win it though if they meet Real in the final.
Anything can happen over 90 minutes. But you'd assume the likes of Madrid would be an overwhelming favorite (IF they get to the final)

The Purley King

Ally Mcoist “I know psg hit the woodwork 4 times tonight but that was a defensive masterclass from dortmund”

Ok Ally.
I only watched the last 15 minutes but psg could have scored 4 in that time.

McFred

I know he was on losing side but Vitinha is exactly the sort of player Utd need

Patchbeard

Actually bringing back painful memories as a kid of our exact same defeat results over two legs Vs Dortmund in 96/97 :(

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
If it weren't very likely that the European cheat code Real Madrid is waiting in the final, I'd say Dortmund has their name on the trophy after their luck/brilliant defending this campaign.

Not too dissimiliar to Porto in 2004

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Dortmund won’t beat Real or Bayern in a CL final. Much more difficult than beating PSG divas and losers.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Ally Mcoist “I know psg hit the woodwork 4 times tonight but that was a defensive masterclass”

Ok Ally.
I only watched the last 15 minutes but psg could have scored 4 in that time.
McCoist spent the whole game telling the player on the ball who he should have passed to. Proper irritating habit in a co-comm.

Eddy_JukeZ

If it weren't very likely that the European cheat code Real Madrid is waiting in the final, I'd say Dortmund has their name on the trophy after their luck/brilliant defending this campaign.

Not too dissimiliar to Porto in 2004
More like shades of 2012 Chelsea.

G3079

Supports
Nobody in particular
Hell yeah! A lot of luck, but even more effort, spirit and skill see Dortmund through.
I am honestly more happy about seeing PSG fail than I am about seeing Dortmund win... would have cheered nearly any team against them. But it was a very deserved overall win in a highly entertaining match.

I hope tomorrow's kick will be equally fun to watch. While I think that Madrid is significantly more likely to go through, I certainly would love another final of Bayern vs. Dortmund.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Terrible subs from Terzic. Almost a sackable offense.
At least it didn't sub of "luck" and "woodwork" so in the end it didn't matter.

Congratulations Dortmund!

cj_sparky

PSG lose 2-0 over two legs after having 45 shots :lol:

Bit like Everton having 48 shot in the two league matches against us and losing by an aggregate score of 5-0 :lol:

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Down to the $500m player in Sancho that we will take in $100m installments.
Wait wait wait

If Sancho wins the UCL, would we have to pay Dortmund because there might be a UCL winning clause? Like when Coutinho won the UCL and Barca had to pay Liverpool? :lol:

Marvin look out

Yess Dortmund!!

Well deserved as well. They won both games and really conceded most of the chances against them when they were leading and going full defense mode. They were controlling the game before that, home and away.

Overdue for PSG, who again, if not for a gift penalty would have been knocked out in the group stage.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
I keep saying this, but Mbappe really isn't at club level what he is for France.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Dortmund with 3 premier league rejects making some coaches look pretty silly now..

bstb3

Would love a Real - Dortmund Final. Just so glad that for this year state owned teams are in the mud. It won't last forever, but good it's still possible. Additional props for lady luck taking a dim view of PSG tonight. You love to see it.