Champions League Draw: Thursday August 26 18:00 CET

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
Interesting draw, there seem to be a mix of tough and easy groups. For me, Chelsea actually got the easiest group somehow. Juve aren't all that and barely scraped 4th last season, Malmø are the definition of whipping boys and Zenit are pretty mediocre. Utd's group is easy enough, however apart from YB's Atalanta and Villarreal are game rasing b*stards. Could easily see back to back draws with Villarreal and then having a back and forth ding dong with Atalanta.

Dippers for me, have the toughest group, as all of those teams are pretty tough to break down. I see a lot of 1-0's, 1-1's and 0-0's in that group. City's is also tricky but getting Brugges at the end was helpful, PSG is very tough but RBL have been absolutely gutted so I don't see them causing too many issues, especially as they seem to have a number of games where they can fall apart and conceed 3+ frequently.

Group G is one of those where anyone would sell their own Granny to get the team finishings 1st or 2nd in that group depending on where they finish in their own for their last 16 tie.