Champions League Final: Liverpool v Real Madrid | Hala Madrid!

Who do you think will win the Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PoTMS

@Damien can we get a poll on who United fans would prefer to win it? I thought it would a no brainer really but judging by some of the comments I've seen on here, apparently not.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
As long as City win the PL, Liverpool can win the CL for all I care - it’s lose-lose for us anyway.

Just hope Chelsea get the FA Cup so no one does any form of significant double.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I can‘t vote yet. It depends on the league as well.
City better not lose the league.
The CL final if City play Liverpool most likely City will be super nervous (lost final last year already to an English side, have never won the thing) whereas Liverpool will be rather calm (won it recently as well as many times before).

If City win the league then Liverpool can win the CL for all I care. Doesn‘t matter much anyway if the have 6 or 7, same way if Real have 10, 13 or 15.

PoTMS

It can't get any worse than this. Can it?
You'd think the United players, management and board would be up in arms seeing our closest rivals mop up all the big trophies. They don't give a flying feck.

Nickosaur

Let’s have a bit of faith in Madrid… ye they was lucky against Chelsea and perhaps psg but city usually try to hard in big CL games which sometimes costs them. Madrid will have the experience and know how.
Yeah but Madrid will get battered by liverpool in the final.
City the best chance to prevent liverpool winning imo.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
It'll be Madrid and Liverpool will avenge the 2018 final
I thought the same when United played vs Barcelona in 2011 and see how that ended.

Honestly I don't see any other team with the sheer force Madrid has in their forwards and midfield. They can screw up in defense and totally smash opposition with Modric, Benzema and Vinicius.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It's like Sophie's Choice except I want them both dead.

Skills

Snitch
I thought the same when United played vs Barcelona in 2011 and see how that ended.

Honestly I don't see any other team with the sheer force Madrid has in their forwards and midfield. They can screw up in defense and totally smash opposition with Modric, Benzema and Vinicius.
I don't think they'll be able to keep up with Liverpool's intensity. Maybe if Modric was 4 years younger

Robbie Boy

Great poll to weed out who should be banned; i.e. any non-Liverpool fans who vote for Liverpool.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
It's ridiculous that I'm fecking worried Real Madrid might get to the final because Liverpool would steamroller them.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
Every Utd fan should be voting for City here. City’s success is as plastic and artificial as their fans. Built on winning a lottery. Any trophy they win will be tainted with this badge of dishonour.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Yeah but Madrid will get battered by liverpool in the final.
City the best chance to prevent liverpool winning imo.
I’d prefer Liverpool to win it over city to be honest… the 1 thing we can have over city is the fact they’ve never won the CL. We’ll never catch liverpool up with CL trophies now so doesn’t matter how many more they get aslong as they don’t match our PL trophies.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
There are 3 things I want from every season while we are shit.
  • No English team to win the league and CL in the same season (leave 99 and 08 teams as the top 2)
  • Liverpool not to equal our 20 title record
  • City not to win the CL
If that means Liverpool wins the CL every year and City win the PL every year, so be it. Rather that than the opposite.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Let’s throw in Moyes winning the Europa League and Mourinho winning the Conference League to end our wretched season.

Actually, Mourinho winning the Conference League might be for the best. He’ll hype it up to be the greatest thing ever. Give us something to look forward to being a part of next year.

MUFC OK

There are 3 things I want from every season while we are shit.
  • No English team to win the league and CL in the same season (leave 99 and 08 teams as the top 2)
  • Liverpool not to equal our 20 title record
  • City not to win the CL
If that means Liverpool wins the CL every year and City win the PL every year, so be it. Rather that than the opposite.
Can’t hack them winning yet another CL but it’s been written.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Whoever is playing Liverpool is the team you need to be "supporting"

HOWEVER...

The fact that City have never won a Champions League changes it a little. Obviously, Liverpool have got a couple. That's the ONE thing that City haven't got, and the one thing that Pep hasn't won there. I would like it to stay that way...however, it is Liverpool they're playing.

What a fecking state to be in. Surely this is as bad as it gets for United and their supporters.

Sinbad the sailor

Supports
Football
Madrid are gonna get pummeled by city on Wednesday. That 4-3 score line flattered madrid very much, and city had both their starting fullbacks out. Madrid's biggest threat is the left flank with vinicius supplying benzema. You get a competent fullback that'll force vinicius back your job us 50% done. The other 50% is keeping the ball and drawing madrid out which city can do better than anyone.

Karel Podolsky

Supports
Ex Laziale
Real Madrid will knock City out, City can consentrate in the League, City win the League.

Liverpool lose yet again in the UCL final against Real Madrid.