Champions League | Matchday 6

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Milan somehow conspiring to lose to us. Shame really, would have loved Atletico to go out.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Really hope we don’t draw Atletico now they’re going through second. I don’t think it would end well.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Don't mind Atletico going through. United/Chels/City can deal with them shithouses, don't want them getting a bye in porto anyway and fluking a CL cup win too.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
I know it’s our Bench but getting spanked twice still hurts

PoTMS

Porto are absolute shite and would be the worst team in the knockouts. It's a shame they couldn't take advantage when they were on top.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Ronaldo loves playing atletico though.
He played for a superior Real Madrid back then, this current United isn't better than Atletico.

Pretty sure Suarez and Griezmann can destroy United's defense.

Brophs

The One and Only
Why are they pretending they can't see Barella trying to hit him in the leg?

Supports
Ajax
Yeah we are still there after the winter break, it's crazy.

Well taken by Steven. He gives you lot a bit of class :D
I’m glad they all do well this year, I don’t even need to pull open my box of snarky comments.

Getting close to that 6th spot and dual CL spots. Book both the tuesdays and wednesdays for next CL season?

Sviken

Hope Ten Hag has another impressive CL campaign. It'll put the argument for our new manager to bed that not even the club's management would be able to ignore.

cyberman

He played for a superior Real Madrid back then, this United isn't better than Atletico.

Pretty sure Suarez and Griezmann can destroy United's defense.
I’m guessing you haven’t seen Suarez this season?
We are having pretty similar seasons, there’s 5 points in it in the league. Nobody is destroying anybody else

RedDevilMachine

So typical of Atletico to grind through the group and eventually qualify. Imagine if they end up knocking out Liverpool in the later stage. Anyway fair play to Liverpool for taking a dead rubber game seriously.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I’m glad they all do well this year, I don’t even need to pull open my box of snarky comments.

Getting close to that 6th spot and dual CL spots. Book both the tuesdays and wednesdays for next CL season?
Meh I do mostly enjoy Ajax doing well, but part of me will always giggle when seeing Ajax lose, I'm not above admitting that.