Champions League | Matchday 6

avgp_1

Grealish doing the same thing over and over again. Looking to cut inside and just pass to the nearest man. So easy to read this

Kaos

Daniel Levy is a nugget, he should have taken one or both of Mahrez/Silva as part of a deal for Harry Kane.

432JuanMata

Of course. Pep's football is a thing of beauty. He's been my favorite manager (besides Sir Alex) ever since he emerged, and no one has come close since then. There may be other managers that achieve things or best him to trophies, but no manager in world football even comes close to Pep's style.
Yeah I’m the same which annoys me that he manages City instead of us. Not only that they planned and set everything up for him. Since Pep has been at city he has only spent 150m more than us which is annoying as if he was here we would be winning titles

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
His acceleration does seem a bit worse than it used to be. Might not be the case, but it feels like he's had a lot of injuries hasn't he?
More “sickness” than injuries.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Mahrez has been great. A constant threat and their most dangerous player.

Neymar looks to have lost pace. Injuries catching up on him. Messi looks disinterested and unfit also.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona
:lol:

Do you just prowl these boards desperately looking for any opportunity to big up a player who doesn’t even play for your team any longer? Desperate to defend him from any single post that dares to question anything about him?

You do realise that’s a pretty fecking sad existence.
Nah, someone else made a comment on him that I disagree with. Wasn’t like I just randomly without context said Messi is the goat.

It’s a much sadder existence following someone around on a forum and getting so upset when they lost, far more pathetic of an existence

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Funny how no one in the media has raised the issue of spunking £100m on a player you don't need and how that will stunt a wonderful young player Phil Foden's development.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That pass to Grealish from Mahrez there was fantastic.

Grealish was absolutely shocking against us. Just dived everywhere looking for fouls and he’s been no better tonight. Such a dislikable despicable rodent.

Jaxa

Can’t believe how pants PSG have been,

Messi absolutely invisible this game, Mbappe not done much either

Godfather

Grealish was absolutely shocking against us. Just dived everywhere looking for fouls and he’s been no better tonight. Such a dislikable despicable rodent.
And overrated. Don't forget overrated

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What’s the deal with Porto allowing Liverpool to feck them up every single time

Tom Van Persie

No relation

Not a £100M player is he. Doesn't do anywhere near enough to justify that price tag.

Mike Smalling

Neymar and Messi have looked nothing like world class players tonight. Mbappe has at least shown glimpses.