Champions League | Matchday 6

BorisManUtd

Mbappe wasteful (one sitter in 1st half and now big chance), it could cost them later.

He'sRaldo

How is Jota always free in the box for a header?? It's like defenders never bother to mark him.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
First of all, it was a group of death on paper only, all these teams are exactly what Liverpool thrive against, secondly they've had sections of each tie where they looked really really shaky but the opposition didn't take advantage, albeit the Porto game where Porto was hopeless. It's not as impressive as it will be made out to be. They'll have to play at a way higher level to go further.
How is Atletico the type of team we thrive against?

BorisManUtd

Leipzig leave so much space at the back, surprised PSG haven't scored 3rd goal yet.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
The top 3 English clubs are soo good, it's hard to separate who's going to win the CL between them! (Or the league for that matter).

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Can English sides draw other English sides in the next round?

Supports
Ajax
This Ajax team will soon go stale under ten Hag. Not because they'll all of a sudden become a bad team or he'll become a bad coach but they have this certain arrogance this season that they can just show up and win at will. Happened against Heracles over the weekend. He'll need to leave Ajax soon, hopefully to United.
:lol:

Keep dreaming. Heracles has a huge advantage at home with their artificial grass. Always difficult for teams used to grass. Away Heracles has a lot worse stats.

ResultaatGemiddelde UitslagGem. Kaarten
WedstrijdenWinstGelijkVerliesHeracles AlmeloTegenstanderGeelRood
Alle (34)​
44%​
9%​
47%​
1.8​
2.0​
1.9​
0.1​
Thuis (17)​
65%​
0%​
35%​
2.5​
1.9​
1.8​
0.2​
Uit (17)​
24%​
18%​
59%​
1.1​
2.1​
1.9​

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund's injuries at LB now run three players deep.

troylocker

That behaviour/acting from Antony after Hummels challenge is hateable offence. Should be direct red for cheating and unsportsmanlike behaviour in my book.

Sviken

That Ajax team costs less than one Jadon Sancho and they play miles better football than us.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Salah has now gone more than 100 minutes without a goal. #dryspell