Champions League Quarter Finals (5th - 13th Apr)

MBan

Supports
Liverpool
Wtf happened to us in the 2nd half... Completely different team and will be lucky to win this now.

It's like suddenly everyone forgot how to play, ball retention non existent, every challenge is missed.

Pintu

Manchester City [1] - 0 Atletico Madrid - Kevin De Bruyne 70'

They deserved that. And I think I want them in the final, in case Pool makes it to the final I’d rather have City face them. I can’t trust Chlesea or Real to do that job.

At the same time I’d hate to see City win the CL. What a f**** disgusting Cnut of a season this is turning out to be.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
This ref is ignoring Liverpool fouls it seems meanwhile benefica get punished for everything.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
Athletico Paranaense looking very poor in general, just like they did against us, except we are completely and totally fecking shite

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I hate when players over hit or misplace a pass then look around as though it’s someone else’s fault.

Lyricist

haha wow, one situation where Felix wasn't defensive enough. Him not tracking back on the left led to that City chance as they weren't able to defensively overload that side. Instant substitution call by Simeone once the ball went out of play. Could see it in the replay how he called Lemar and shook his head.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
They deserved that. And I think I want them in the final, in case Pool makes it to the final I’d rather have City face them. I can’t trust Chlesea or Real to do that job.

At the same time I’d hate to see City win the CL. What a f**** disgusting Cnut of a season this is turning out to be.
I don't care if City win the CL to be honest, but when I wanted to go live in the desert when Liverpool and Spurs were in the final, so I know the feeling.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
haha wow, one situation where Felix wasn't defensive enough. Him not tracking back on the left led to that City chance as they weren't able to defensively overload that side. Instant substitution call by Simeone once the ball went out of play. Could see it in the replay how he called Lemar and shook his head.
If I was Joao Felix I would seriously consider what I am doing with my life.

Deery

Dreary
That kids wasted there tbh, never understood that transfer.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Tuning in to the city game now, did anyone die it's like a morgue there!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Felix is being held hostage by a fecking terrorist.

AmanNits04

Tbh, I dislike both Atletico and City. But Atletico are less of a poison to digest.

RedfromIreland

It is a hallmark of the best coached sides(city, liverpool, bayern, etc) that they turn 50/50 balls into 80/20 balls consistently. It's not even about intensity, they're simply better positioned for it
Absolute rubbish. You can coach someone to win a 50/50? I’ve heard it all now.

wr8_utd

:'(
Indeed.

Forget a dominating team... He'd be great for a normal counter-attacking side that endeavors to look up and attack from time to time
Tbh, as much as I hate Atleti's style, they've been pretty decent in the last month or so at countering well and Felix has benefited greatly from it. Today, for some reason, they've reverted to their standard shithousery.

Deery

Dreary
Attracted like a fly to Grealish? Is keaon implying Grealish is shit? :lol:

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
Diaz looks like an excellent signing. The type of brilliant succession planning you'd expect from one of the elite recruiting clubs.

Josh 76

Benfica giving it away
The standard of football nowadays is shocking !

RedfromIreland

It's a 50/50 as the ball is there to be won by either side. However, the team with the most intensity and work rate will generally get there first. I'd also be fairly sure City and Liverpool practice winning the ball in various scenarios.
I disagree but we’ll leave it there.

Lecland07

Atletico player puts his head in = Ederson gets booked. Dreadful ref - the state of European refs is atrocious.

I really can't stand Atletico. City can go out in the next round.