Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Mourinho’s lost the ability to motivate players. He’s had issues with this since he left Madrid. Looks finished as a top manager.

Mailo

Scintillating football from Leipzig. Absolutely beautiful. If their manager ever moves, we have to be in his ear.

kidbob

If we can bypass the Spurs midfield as well as Leipzig are tonight then Bruno will have a field day.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Unless De Gea decides to throw the ball into his own net again I can see us keeping them at bay pretty easily. It’s whether or not we can break them down I guess, you know Jose is going to want to play on the counter as well. We struggle breaking down Brighton when they sit deep, can we do it against better defenders? I can see it being a drab game tbh.
If it comes to attrition then we can play tight ourselves but we are stronger and fitter in the last 15/20 than a month back

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
They need to score 3 and then keep a one goal lead. Then they win but I’ve just seen a flying pig too
You are at Pink Floyd concert?
Remember once upon a time there was member who was saying away goal counts for two, and rest of us were hitting our heads against the wall, trying to tell him..but wasn't listening. Still don't know was he joking or not.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Anyone expecting an easy game against Spurs on Sunday will be disappointed. Its never that straightforward.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If it comes to attrition then we can play tight ourselves but we are stronger and fitter in the last 15/20 than a month back
Definitely back us to get a result, especially if we play like we did last weekend. If we do, and Spurs play like they are tonight then it could get ugly.

koop

Unless De Gea decides to throw the ball into his own net again I can see us keeping them at bay pretty easily. It’s whether or not we can break them down I guess, you know Jose is going to want to play on the counter as well. We struggle breaking down Brighton when they sit deep, can we do it against better defenders? I can see it being a drab game tbh.
Our defence against their attack seems pretty easy for us, unless someone has a shocker of a moment. But you're right, breaking teams down isn't our strong suit. Although Bruno has made that easier for us.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Our defence against their attack seems pretty easy for us, unless someone has a shocker of a moment. But you're right, breaking teams down isn't our strong suit. Although Bruno has made that easier for us.
True. We’ve yet to really see one of those games with Bruno in the side. Can’t help but feel we’d have won a fair few of them if we’d signed him like we should’ve done in August.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
“RB Leipzig 2-0 Tottenham (Agg: 3-0) When I was in the other night covering Tottenham v Norwich Jose Mourinho said the club had to decide if they wanted to prioritise Burnley or this game.

Looks like a 1-1 draw at Turf Moor was the decision they made.”

BBC live match updates.

fps

Not easy for Spurs having Mourinho, he’s like having your own personal team heckler.

Gasolin

It is since the last 10 games. I don't think we have to worry defensively, and we will score more now.

Castia

Leipzig are brilliant, but feck me, how gash are Spurs?
They’re terrible but to be fair losing Kane, Son, Bergwijn and selling Eriksen is a massive loss for them they have nothing in attacking positions .

Wayne's World

What happened to Lucas Moura this season? Thought he was a huge part of Spurs going forward but seems to have regressed quite a bit this season....

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Spurs should really sub on Parrott. Have absolutely no focal point up top, really need a striker just to have some proper out ball. + they need 3 goals so no reason not to sub him on. Jose won't do it of course.