Champions League Round of 16 (18th Feb - 8th Aug)

Lyricist

Man, the first 45 seconds of that BT Sport compilation about Manchester City's CL history was beautiful. All those times where they went out shown in succession with lots of different commentary about them going out. That was really heartwarming.

At the same time, how mean to show that when the fans are all watching. :lol:

padr81

Supports
Man City
What happens if City win the Champions league but the ban still stands?
Nothing the ban isn't for this season. Honestly its unlikely we'll miss next seasons too as CAS said it could take awhile. I'd expect us to miss the 2 following seasons.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Am I the only one who thinks City are going to win this tie by a few goals?

Lyricist

What happens if City win the Champions league but the ban still stands?
They never give the trophy back and the competition can never be held again. UEFA will thus introduce their dream UEFA Super League next season. City are probably actually in on this. Their ban is all a big scheme.

PoTMS

Really miss playing these big games against teams like Real Madrid instead of Mickey Mouse games against Brugge and co.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
It's a pity this is a Real Madrid side without Marcelo at the peak of his powers, and Ronaldo nowhere to be seen. As well as City without Kompany, and one of D.Silva/Y.Toure at the top of their game. It was a real spectacle seeing Yaya Toure glide through the Barcelona players, and Messi running rings around the City players

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's a pity this is a Real Madrid side without Marcelo at the peak of his powers, and Ronaldo nowhere to be seen. As well as City without Kompany, and one of D.Silva/Y.Toure at the top of their game. It was a real spectacle seeing Yaya Toure glide through the Barcelona players, and Messi running rings around the City players
Nah! feck em!

TommiHelm

Looking at the benched players for both these teams makes me sad (how far behind we are). A first 11 of those benched players could easily win La Liga, Premier League or Champions League on their own.

Teja

RM high press pinning City back in their half is a thing of beauty - they have 4 attackers and two mids in the City half whenever City have the ball. No pace to beat the press.

Lyricist

Why make his baldness an insult?

Yeah, the formation should be the insult here. What is going on? Lets see if it'll show to be a stroke of genius at the end.

But I always wonder, does Guardiola not know, that you're supposed to pick up a couple of away goals if possible?

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Yeah, the formation should be the insult here. What is going on? Lets see if it'll show to be a stroke of genius at the end.

But I always wonder, does Guardiola not know, that you're supposed to pick up a couple of away goals if possible?
He's looking to pick Real off on the counter. You know... be pragmatic

Sanchez7

Pep seems to have over thought his tactics yet again. Not sure what he is even trying to do KDB as false 9 and Jesus tracking their right back.

saivet

How is the Lyon - Juve match?

Madrid - City has been a snoozefest

Knux

Supports
AIK Stockholm
I can see a Real win tonight, looking at the lineups. The loss of Ronaldo / Hazard / Kroos wont affect them much i think.

Also, Pep havent learn anything about this CL ties, have he? Its a 2 game knock out ffs! your Best players should be on the pitch, not the bench.

Mr Smith

Jesus doesn't have a left foot. Always trying to cut in onto his right. Means he wastes so many good chances.