Champions league Semi Finals 2020-21 - April 27-28 and May 4-5

Tony247

Very difficult to win CL without a potent goal threat. Chelsea last time needed that x factor in Drogba to pull them through. I don't see that x factor in this chelsea team. Real and PSG have it in them. They can be shite all the time and then one moment of magic and they are in.

laughtersassassin

We really got to get the trophy monkey off our back. We would have had a great shot at this f we didn't completely shit the bed in the group.

Lyricist

It is because he's American and they butcher names over there. He has probably been called Pulisick his entire life aside of when European purists tried to save his name from the savages (jkjk).

Last edited:

thepolice123

Werner is what happens in FIFA when you max out the acceleration and sprint speed but forgot about positioning and finishing.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Good first half. Chelsea very well, biting with their pressure. They run a lot and run well. I liked Mount.
Vini was completely disconnected from the game and Kroos with problems.
Not the best game for Casemiro either.
Very lucky, with a better striker, Chelsea would have already finished the tie.

Barnslig

Don't get all of the Benzema loving all of a sudden, yes he's had a good season, but he's 33. People raving about him as if he's another Haaland. People forget the years of being frustrating, overweight and looking disinterested. Good striker, don't get me wrong, but never been quite up there for me.

Godfather

It is because he's American and they butcher names over there. He has probably been called Pulisic his entire life aside of when European purists tried to save his name from the savages (jkjk).
Traitor. His name sounds much better the way it's supposed to be pronounced.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Can anyone name a worse finisher than Werner right now ? It reminds me of Forlan at Utd but I don't think Diego was even that bad.

Deery

Dreary
Don't get all of the Benzema loving all of a sudden, yes he's had a good season, but he's 33. People raving about him as if he's another Haaland. People forget the years of being frustrating, overweight and looking disinterested. Good striker, don't get me wrong, but never been quite up there for me.
He was living in Ronaldo’s shadow for a long time tbf, still a class player.

Tony247

Good first half. Chelsea very well, biting with their pressure. They run a lot and run well. I liked Mount.
Chelsea's poor defense vs benzema
Real's poor defense vs werner

It doesn't matter if Chelsea has better midfield. The tie is balanced and I think Real has better chance over two legs.

Withnail

He's been fairly consistent for the past three or four seasons hasn't he?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'm amazed Liverpool lost to Real tbh, I was watching the City/Dortmund games but were Madrid just a lot better in those games?

Withnail

It's still not. He can try to hide his roots all he wants but these wedges above the c are there for a reason.
Except if it's your name you can pronounce it anyway you like. His dad was also born in America so it's likely the pronunciation the lad was given.

You can't be precious about things.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm amazed Liverpool lost to Real tbh, I was watching the City/Dortmund games but were Madrid just a lot better in those games?
They handled Liverpool very well and looked physically more up for it too. They're a bit passive today.

A-man

Real saved by Benzema’s brilliance. What a player! Real don’t look comfortable with 3 at the back and they look awkward both in defence and attack imo.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
They certainly were in the first leg. Controlled the game, apart from a 10 min period in the 2nd half when Liverpool got their goal. Liverpool were awful though. 2nd leg, Liverpool nullified their midfield and had enough chances to progress, but thankfully spurned them all.

Godfather

Except if it's your name you can pronounce it anyway you like. His dad was also born in America so it's likely the pronunciation the lad was given.

You can't be precious about things.
Oh but I am. Pulisick sounds fecking stupid. I'll write him an email.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Overall slightly better. Much better in the first, much worse in the second. We were just better in the first by a slightly bigger margin and Liverpool can't score at anfield to save their lives

Gringo

Supports
Portugal

It doesn't matter if Chelsea has better midfield. The tie is balanced and I think Real has better chance over two legs.
There is constant space in behind Marcelo. Chelsea are constantly in.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid

It will be important if Mendy and Valverde can be fit for the second leg.

dbs235

Very impressed with Chelsea, wasn't expecting this good of a performance from them. They should be 3-1 up I'd say and that would be tie over.

keyser_soze

Supports
Chelsea
No one talking about the Casemiro foul on Azpilicueta in Benzema's goal? Jesus christ VAR

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
We need to accept that they can and will beat us if we press them and be better when we have the ball

I'd take out one of Modric or Kroos(whoever's in worse shape) and bring on asensio or Rodrygo, move to two banks of four

A-man

I think the 5 at the back is what is disconnects Vini. And the press on Kroos was effective.

Siorac

It's still not. He can try to hide his roots all he wants but these wedges above the c are there for a reason.
I'm willing to bet that his official name on his birth certificate is spelt without the accent on c. This is a bit like expecting Robert Mueller to spell his name Robert Müller.