"Champions Youth Cup"

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
On MUTV at the moment. Never heard of the competition before, but there have been some bloody stonking goals. Danny Drinkwater against Boca Juniors deserves special mention.

We're through to the semis so far in the program. Arsenals superkids got knocked out after a draw and two losses :D

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
So we did.
Not sure about general play, wasn't paying enough attention, but some of the strikes were truly excellent.

nabyllon

the tournament was played in malaysia btw. i watched the final live. :Dbrandy's goal in the final was class. the way the got into a shooting position.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
On MUTV at the moment. Never heard of the competition before, but there have been some bloody stonking goals. Danny Drinkwater against Boca Juniors deserves special mention.

We're through to the semis so far in the program. Arsenals superkids got knocked out after a draw and two losses :D
Wasn't there just! And some unbelievable efforts that hit the woodwork too. Some quality kids out there, no doubt.

My only worry is that, in that age group, you're realistically only gonna get one, at most, kid making the step up to the first-team.

And that kid should be stand out from his team-mates as by far the best player in the team. I saw a few kids like that playing for other clubs but no one individual stood out for United. It was a proper team-effort by our kids. Which is good. But bad too.