g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Championship 2023/24 | Leeds sc*m vs Norwich tonight

Munkehboi

Credit to Ipswich and McKenna. Missed penalty to take the lead in the 86th and instead of heads dropping they just pushed on and even when they did score the third, they go and try and score a fourth. Love the mentality!

Red & White

Much needed win for Leicester to get themselves back on track. They’ve got some tricky games coming up. Huge credit to Ipswich on their late comeback won, too. One of those two sides or Leeds could be missing out on automatic promotion with 90+ points is crazy!

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Much needed win for Leicester to get themselves back on track. They’ve got some tricky games coming up. Huge credit to Ipswich on their late comeback won, too. One of those two sides or Leeds could be missing out on automatic promotion with 90+ points is crazy!
It is crazy that the team with 90 points will have to go through the playoff rounds. There is always an upset in the payoff round so it’s going to be very interesting.

jeff gurr

Supports
Leicester City
Credit to Ipswich and McKenna. Missed penalty to take the lead in the 86th and instead of heads dropping they just pushed on and even when they did score the third, they go and try and score a fourth. Love the mentality!
I'm very impressed with McKenna & Ipswich !! They have had a couple of wobbles but they just keep coming back. It would be amazing for them to win back to back promotions & personally I hope they do it.

jasT1981

Southampton game will not go ahead tonight, massive fire in a warehouse right beside their stadium this afternoon.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Didn't realise it was so close at the top now. Fair play to Leeds and Ipswich for catching up but what a bottle job by Leicester!

Munkehboi

Didn't realise it was so close at the top now. Fair play to Leeds and Ipswich for catching up but what a bottle job by Leicester!
Will be intersting to see how these looming charges by the PL and EFL will affect Leicesters already patchy form of late. They may even get a points deduction this season still? If they do, it's unlikely they will drop out of the play off places but it would likely mean Leeds and Ipswich get automatic promotion. In that scenario, if they win the play offs then they will likely start next season in the PL with a points deduction. Hope it happens!

SambaBoy

Will be intersting to see how these looming charges by the PL and EFL will affect Leicesters already patchy form of late. They may even get a points deduction this season still? If they do, it's unlikely they will drop out of the play off places but it would likely mean Leeds and Ipswich get automatic promotion. In that scenario, if they win the play offs then they will likely start next season in the PL with a points deduction. Hope it happens!
There's no potential of them getting a points deduction for this season.

If they get promoted to the PL, it's likely they'll start the season on -pts.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

Yeah but looks like if they get promoted or remain in the Champ they might get a points deduction either way as they're being investigated by both the PL and EFL!

Munkehboi

So what happens to the charges by the EFL if they are found guilty following appeal AND promoted? I'd imagine if the PL were to punish them with a points deduction then it would be when and if they get promoted back to the EPL. Would it be the same for the EFL as well? Just wait until they get relegated again and dish out a points deduction?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
As if Leicester are about to throw away the league. Wasn’t they like 15 pts in front at some stage.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
disgusting from Choudhury, standing off that far there, may as well have not been there

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
Leicester have some proper shocking players, Choudhury and Faes are both terrible.
Hamza at least is supposed to be aback up player, no one can understand why Coady hasn't replaced Faes, for most of the season he was playing well to be fair but not coincidentally during this bad run he's been woeful

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Hamza at least is supposed to be aback up player, no one can understand why Coady hasn't replaced Faes, for most of the season he was playing well to be fair but not coincidentally during this bad run he's been woeful
I don't watch a great deal of Leicester games tbh, but every one I do watch Faes is always truly horrific in it :lol: if I watched 8 games a season those would be his shocking games and he could play worldies in the rest.

Jimmy Skitz

Supports
Leicester City
I don't watch a great deal of Leicester games tbh, but every one I do watch Faes is always truly horrific in it :lol: if I watched 8 games a season those would be his shocking games and he could play worldies in the rest.
then stops fecking watching us you selfish bastard :lol:

GlasgowCeltic

Ipswich’s Hutchinson has got the Antony impression nailed even down to the lack of shoulders

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Anyone else see that blatant passback from Watford that no one picked up on (including Bamford and the commentators)?