Championship 22/23

Sylar

Didn't realize how badly Boro finished the season. 3 wins in something like 11 before this game. They lost all momentum

Abraxas

Shame for Carrick. What a chance tonight was at home. Get to Wembley and it's a toss up and he's potentially in the PL. Brutal. He'll have to build on this team now and go for automatic.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Wow. The 2 least favourable teams in the play of final. I had Sunderland and Middlesbrough final. Have Coventry ever been in the prem? Don’t think Luton have.

Fr. Todd Unctious

Shame for Carrick.

Happy with PO final though. Either we have Luton back in the top flight for the 1st time in 32 years or we have an old school PL team in Coventry back up

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
Well nice to see a non yo-yo side come up. Luton have never played in PL years. Coventry not there for over 20 years

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
There was a point where Boro looked like they could catch second... And then they did an arsenal and completely fell apart.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Wow. The 2 least favourable teams in the play of final. I had Sunderland and Middlesbrough final. Have Coventry ever been in the prem? Don’t think Luton have.
Yes, Coventry were in the inaugural Premier League (and were a consistent top flight club since the mid 60s), and stayed there until 2001.

I wanted Boro to win tonight, for Carrick. But if it can't be them, I hope Coventry get back in to the PL, after the shit they've been through the last decade or so.

Alemar

I will be full Luton in the final. It is a great story to have a completely new team in EPL - and as we saw recently it could be worthwhile (Look at Brentford)

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I know Forest got a lot of shit last season for buying a lot of players but you watch these games and is it really any surprise that teams that come up need pretty much a completely new squad

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Yeah it’s refreshing to see a newbie or a throwback team for a change. Not a fan of the whole usual set of yo-yo boys coming up at once nowadays.. Burnley, Sheffield, Norwich,Watford, West Brom etc

Luton and Coventry we’re playing in League two 5/6 years ago.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
I know Forest got a lot of shit last season for buying a lot of players but you watch these games and is it really any surprise that teams that come up need pretty much a completely new squad
Exactly - you have 5 loans to replace and the rest of your Champ team has been picked up for around a £1m or less per player. You then have to compete against Prem teams with £15m players on the bench.

Jam

Boro have a nasty habit of getting a new manager, having a good run and the fans calling the new manager the messiah then it falling apart with awful form.

Hope history isn’t repeating itself, I want Carrick to succeed but also feck Boro.

Happy with Coventry or Luton coming up - nice to see different teams hitting the top and they both have good stories behind them.