Championship Playoff Final: Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield Town

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
That must be the second one, cause it’s a clear and obvious pen.

How did our lad do btw?
That was the first one. I think the second one was worse in all honesty.

Garner was good. He didn't stand out in a major way, though it's the first time I've watched him properly. I liked what I saw. It was his cross that was eventually deflected in for the winner.

Grande

Garner was good. He didn't stand out in a major way, though it's the first time I've watched him properly. I liked what I saw. It was his cross that was eventually deflected in for the winner.
Thanks for feedback on Garner.

I think the first then is a stonewall. Can’t the last vlip up in my location, but if it is worse, that says something

RashyGiggsy

I've watched several Forest matches. Garner is solid. He makes few bad passes, but also few that look overly impressive. But, he does make good forward passes that break open defenses. The manager - it appears to me - has Garner playing mostly in a deeper position. Forest's style of play means that the ball does not always go through the midfield players; they attempt to play it wide, especially to the right back and right wing, who are both very quick and decent technically. Garner positions himself consistently well - in the right places defensively, and he makes few errors. I could see Garner being a good Man United player. This year, he also looks less like a boy playing with men, and more like one of the men. I've liked what I have seen.

croadyman

Pleased they won, be interesting to see if Cooper is capable of the step up

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
They need to spend wisely. Can’t see them getting Spence and can see Johnson potentially going. Can see them pulling off a few shock results next season but don’t think they will stay up. I like Cooper though.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
I'm half tempted to wander into the city centre to see what's happening
I went, some guys jacket was getting thrown about. Everyone smashing glasses of alcohol and everyone was very happy

But celebrations didn't last too long tbh they were over by 9-30ish

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I went, some guys jacket was getting thrown about. Everyone smashing glasses of alcohol and everyone was very happy

But celebrations didn't last too long tbh they were over by 9-30ish
Pleasantly surprised. I was expecting to hear masses of people walking home but it was dead quiet. Students are rowdier on a Wednesday.

Let's hope the lad got his jacket back.