Championship: United Women vs Sheffield United | 20th Sept - United win 3-0

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
2001 they announced on the tanoy.
Thank you. It seems more difficult than it should to get things like attendance figures at the moment for the women's game.

I feel like there is a gap in the market here for a fully loaded women's football website. Including match reports, news, schedules etc. In theory there could even be a chance of live radio commentary or something seeing as the rights aren't exactly Crystal clear.

Might be worth looking into the logistics of setting it up.

RedFish

Thank you. It seems more difficult than it should to get things like attendance figures at the moment for the women's game.

I feel like there is a gap in the market here for a fully loaded women's football website. Including match reports, news, schedules etc. In theory there could even be a chance of live radio commentary or something seeing as the rights aren't exactly Crystal clear.

Might be worth looking into the logistics of setting it up.
Would be ahead of the curve for anyone that does it. Makes sense though, as I can only see the women's game getting bigger and bigger.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
23 Sept London Bees (A) 2PM KO

30th Durham (H) 12 pm KO

Both league games

Not sure if they're televised
The first games definitely isn't because the U-23's are playing at the same time. Not even sure if there is a highlights programme.

Danish Wizard

Good game. Sheffield United were well organized and looked dangerous at the counter-attacks. They very fast up front and could have got a goal or two.

Man United played well, and it was good to see the team against a better side than vs Villa.
I liked to attacking fullbacks, both made some good runs and put in some decent crosses.
Mollie Green made some great attacking runs in the first half, creating space for other players around her. While Hanson did very well at the wing.
Good performance, but obviously still a lot of things to improve as the team gets to know eachother better throughout the season.

heinze58

Supports
SETI
Just out of interest, who was on commentary for mutv? Not Paddy I hope, bless him.