Charles Barkley

DLE

Alternative for Docklands Light Rail
What the hell is up with that cnut? Every time there is a discussion on Shaq, Koby, Jordan or even Tiger Woods...they pull this stupid nut out of the shadow as their "best friend" :rolleyes:

Most overrated basketballplayer in the world, brown nose to the stars..and they throw him on Larry King Live :annoyed:

sidsutton

"Most overrated basketballplayer in the world"

No, the only cnut I see around here is you if you truly believe that.

"Every time there is a discussion on Shaq, Koby, Jordan or even Tiger Woods...they pull this stupid nut out of the shadow as their "best friend"

Er, maybe he is their friend?

DLE

sidsutton said:
"Most overrated basketballplayer in the world"

No, the only cnut I see around here is you if you truly believe that.

"Every time there is a discussion on Shaq, Koby, Jordan or even Tiger Woods...they pull this stupid nut out of the shadow as their "best friend"

Er, maybe he is their friend?
Uhh..the only person you see is me? :houllier:

Barkley's only future is in becoming friends with the stars, that's how he keeps his face in the media. Nothing more than an average NBA player.

Yesterday, on CNN, he blames the media-circus and says they're speculating too much on Koby. If he really believed that, he wouldn't be sitting in Larry King Live, SPECULATING about Koby's case. What a stupid cnut!

sidsutton

DLE said:
Uhh..the only person you see is me? :houllier:

Barkley's only future is in becoming friends with the stars, that's how he keeps his face in the media. Nothing more than an average NBA player.

Yesterday, on CNN, he blames the media-circus and says they're speculating too much on Koby. If he really believed that, he wouldn't be sitting in Larry King Live, SPECULATING about Koby's case. What a stupid cnut!
No, I said you were the only cnut I see not the only person.

Do you really think career averages of 22ppg, 11rpg and 4apg are average? Amazing how an average player got voted MVP of the whole league in 1993. All NBA 1st team on 5 occasions. All Star 11 times.

Did you ever see Barkley play?

DLE

sidsutton said:
No, I said you were the only cnut I see not the only person.

Do you really think career averages of 22ppg, 11rpg and 4apg are average? Amazing how an average player got voted MVP of the whole league in 1993. All NBA 1st team on 5 occasions. All Star 11 times.

Did you ever see Barkley play?

Would you lick his balls and cock if you got the opportunity?

I think I see tears.

Poof.

sidsutton

Is that the best you can do?

I'm so deeply hurt I don't think I'll ever post here again! :lol:

I am intimidated by your knowledge on this subject. I bow to your superior intelligence.

BTW you never did answer if you had seen Barkley play before. The way you dodged the question, I assuming that is a no. So why did you start a topic on which you obviously know very little?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
For a player not quite 6'5" (his actual height is closer to 6' 4 1/2") to average double figures in rebounding is amazing. He could shoot and pass. He was one of the best of his generation.

DLE

sidsutton said:
Is that the best you can do?

I'm so deeply hurt I don't think I'll ever post here again! :lol:

I am intimidated by your knowledge on this subject. I bow to your superior intelligence.

BTW you never did answer if you had seen Barkley play before. The way you dodged the question, I assuming that is a no. So why did you start a topic on which you obviously know very little?
Dude, don't take this shit too seriously! Yes I've seen him play, never liked his style.

Jeje, he's not an average..but overrated though.

Started the topic cause he annoys the feck out of me with his dumb comments and acting like all the stars' best friend. :annoyed: