Charlottesville

Fergies Gum

How on earth are we just finding out now that one of the white nationalists fired his weapon at the rally

Halftrack

How on earth are we just finding out now that one of the white nationalists fired his weapon at the rally
The guy he fired towards mentioned it in an interview right after the events. He (the guy being shot at) was the guy using a spray can and a lighter as an improvised flamethrower to keep white nationalists away from some old people he was protecting.

E: I should point out that I agree that it's shocking this is only just now getting any attention, seeing as how, as I said, it was first mentioned same day/day after.

Fergies Gum

The guy he fired towards mentioned it in an interview right after the events. He (the guy being shot at) was the guy using a spray can and a lighter as an improvised flamethrower to keep white nationalists away from some old people he was protecting.

E: I should point out that I agree that it's shocking this is only just now getting any attention, seeing as how, as I said, it was first mentioned same day/day after.
I remember seeing the image of the guy with the flame thrower, but nothing about any shots being fired.

Its shocking and baffling the media never picked up on this, especially when you consider the fact that the media devoted a lot of coverage to what happened.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
This story is quite hilarious, because of the excuse he gives.

A Texas television station investigating white supremacist hate in their region was startled to discover a website linked to the newly-appointed Colbert, Oklahoma police chief.
Alsbrook’s initial denial was suspect after the site was taken offline “within hours” of the reporter’s questioning.

“When we called him back to ask him about it, Alsbrook claimed a group of skinheads stole his wallet and began using his name after a fight at a heavy metal concert in the 1990’s,” KXII reported.
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/bus...t-website-and-white-supremacist-record-label/

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
First Take is hammering Trump this morning. Citing this is him vs NFL because they wouldn't let him buy into the league on a couple occasions. How he's hijacked the protest and turned it into a vs the country/flag/soldiers thing, and how this is simply to appease his base.

Sandyman

Can I just be given the legal order to off this clown?

S : I don't go around screaming slogans. The slogan is actually "You will not replace us!"
M : Also heard Jews will not replace us
S: You might have heard that. Were you there?
M : Yes
S : Ok. Some people shouted that. But, so what?
The whole interview is surreal. Something bad happened? Well, it is a public rally and they were not my people. Ethno state is just an ideal.