Chevrolet Logo Discussion (Manchester United Kits 2015/16)

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I'll have no issues buying that.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
The addidas kit is looking great I'll certainly be parting with my money for one.

RyRy11

I'll buy any United kit without a collar or buttons. The home and third kits look amazing but the away does look slightly bland, I'll reserve further judgement until I see it on the pitch. My home top will look extra sexy with the number 21 on the back however :drool:

Scholes.92

It looks very similar to last seasons when they're side by side, just with Adidas stripes and a v neck collar.

That V neck looks too low or something... players don't play showing off their chest hair anymore :lol:
I'm not having a go at you when I say this mate but I don't get why people seem to be shocked or disappointed when kits look similar, at the end of the day it has the same big logo in the middle, the same badge on the right(as we look at it) and a similar logo on the left, they are also going to be the same size away from each other, on the exact same parts of the shirt and then the shirt is going to stay the same main colour and with our second colour being white theres a massive chance the other colour will be white(sometimes black admittedly). You or anyone else surely can't expect them to massively change, yeah maybe every few years one might be different but overall most are quite similar I think.

Then if they did change a lot of people would complain they like the last one and how they should have made simple changes. Personally I really like all three, my only complaint would be the third kit should be red not orange and I actually liked the pattern on it. Overall its better than last seasons effort and they always seem to look better in person anyway I think.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I'm not sure about the logo. I'm just worried it will lose its identification under a blazer and just look like a flash of yellow.

The V neck is questionable too, I have quite sensitive skin and can imagine the scarf giving me a rash without a little more neck protection.

The sleeves are a fine length, can see my under armour looking pretty cool if I'm watching a game away at the Britania or something this winter.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I'm not having a go at you when I say this mate but I don't get why people seem to be shocked or disappointed when kits look similar, at the end of the day it has the same big logo in the middle, the same badge on the right(as we look at it) and a similar logo on the left, they are also going to be the same size away from each other, on the exact same parts of the shirt and then the shirt is going to stay the same main colour and with our second colour being white theres a massive chance the other colour will be white(sometimes black admittedly). You or anyone else surely can't expect them to massively change, yeah maybe every few years one might be different but overall most are quite similar I think.

Then if they did change a lot of people would complain they like the last one and how they should have made simple changes. Personally I really like all three, my only complaint would be the third kit should be red not orange and I actually liked the pattern on it. Overall its better than last seasons effort and they always seem to look better in person anyway I think.
Because the trimming is exactly the same, the shade of red is exactly the same and the sleeve cuffs are exactly the same. That's not what generally happens.

Compare the 2012/13 kit to the 2013/14 kit and they're completely different - no more gingham and different collar style. Compare 2013/14 with 2014/15 and again they're very different, with a different shade of red and a different collar as well as different cuffs and trimmings (notice I didn't include the sponsor).

The only difference, as I said, with that Adidas kit is the collar being a V neck instead of a crew neck, and the Adidas stripes. The thick white sleeve ends with black tipping and the same for the collar remain the same, as well as the plain red body and colour.

Scholes.92

Because the trimming is exactly the same, the shade of red is exactly the same and the sleeve cuffs are exactly the same. That's not what generally happens.

Compare the 2012/13 kit to the 2013/14 kit and they're completely different - no more gingham and different collar style. Compare 2013/14 with 2014/15 and again they're very different, with a different shade of red and a different collar as well as different cuffs and trimmings (notice I didn't include the sponsor).

The only difference, as I said, with that Adidas kit is the collar being a V neck instead of a crew neck, and the Adidas stripes. The thick white sleeve ends with black tipping and the same for the collar remain the same, as well as the plain red body and colour.
I suppose that's a good point when I think about it more you are correct yeah, just think now that shirts are changing every year you will get years where they look similar as there is only so much you can do when so much of the shirt will stay the same. Personally I like it, I think with the collar if it was all white it would look too much so the black makes it work.

Scholes.92

I'm also looking at getting the kit of aliexpress would anyone know where to get it from. Is it best to wait til its officially out or is anyone else going to take the chance? as surely the one on the last page is definitely the real one

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I suppose that's a good point when I think about it more you are correct yeah, just think now that shirts are changing every year you will get years where they look similar as there is only so much you can do when so much of the shirt will stay the same. Personally I like it, I think with the collar if it was all white it would look too much so the black makes it work.
Aye but if that's real, you'd expect more from Adidas coming into their 75m per year contract! I don't mind it at all, I just don't think it's that different from last year.

Scholes.92

Aye but if that's real, you'd expect more from Adidas coming into their 75m per year contract! I don't mind it at all, I just don't think it's that different from last year.
Maybe but then you've got to think its a Man United shirt, it will sell no matter what it looks like, I'd say 90% of people who buy it will buy it regardless of what it looks like as its the home shirt of the club they support. Who knows they could have just decided to play it safe and only make a few changes this year. I do love the away kit, one of these people who only really wear them for gym/football and don't wear them to watch games unless its a big one, Yet looking at that white one it looks lovely and I can see myself wearing it most times we're on.

Annahnomoss

That is a great shirt. Very surprised and considering that the logo is pretty ugly they did a top job to work around it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Been a few years since I bought a new kit, think RvP was my last one. So many options now, like I want a Herrera one, a Mata one and a Schweinsteiger one. Probably a Memphis one eventually too. Woodwards costing me money here.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Thanks buddy, that's about as much as I'd be willing to pay! (I shook with a work mate months ago that I'd buy it if we signed him, after a long in-joke involving my surname being Morgan)

caisenma

I ♥ Adnan
Been a few years since I bought a new kit, think RvP was my last one. So many options now, like I want a Herrera one, a Mata one and a Schweinsteiger one. Probably a Memphis one eventually too. Woodwards costing me money here.
how about a woodward shirt? he's by far my favourite playa nowadays.

... i'll get my coat.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
I am usually sucker for black kits but this black kit looks awful to me.

Mali_Zeus

Be patient, the new Adidas ones look amazing. I recommend you to look at Ajax, Real Madrid, Bayern's, Schalke's ones. Although arent there other sites who still sell them?
I checked on for sites and not one has any left. I will look a bit more.
Yeah I'll wait for the Adidas ones then. Hope it wont be too expensive. :)