Film Child actors that were in one successful movie and then seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth

Sara125

The girl from Matilda and Mrs Doubtfire (she’s related to Ben Shapiro) stopped acting after Matilda I think.
The only slither of relevancy Mara Wilson has had that I can remember, is when she replied to a tweet about the great British bake off (iirc she was surprised that we have peanut butter or something in Britain) then the thread went viral and in true American fashion other ignorant Americans starting flooding the replies about how they didn’t know we have *insert basic thing that can be found literally everywhere* in Britain :lol:

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Good catch. Well-spotted! I just didn’t recognize him. He lost his hair. Sad.
Is this the Ron Howard that directed such movies as Apollo 13 and a whole stream of others, not mention he was in Happy Days and movies such as American Graffiti and The Shootist

roseguy64

Not really a movie star, but Jack Gleeson (Jeffrey from Game of Thrones). He 'retired' from acting after his role in the show seemingly to go into academia.
He had a small role in the final season of Sex Education that came out a few weeks ago.

Also, Joffrey.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Is this the Ron Howard that directed such movies as Apollo 13 and a whole stream of others, not mention he was in Happy Days and movies such as American Graffiti and The Shootist
Yes. I guess they are just joking, as he’s been quite busy.