Chris Wilder Interview

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.

:lol: Saw this and it was pretty shocking how Wilder slams his own players. Can't imagine Sheffield United players being too happy about being referenced as "League One and Championship players". Especially considering how much they've overachieved this season. What do we think about this?

The Oracle

He's trying to maintain standards to be fair, but some of it was comedy gold, especially this bit about his players:

“I don’t think they’re thick... they’re quite bright when they want to come and see you about contracts... they’re right on the ball for that one”

He should be on Live at the Apollo! :lol:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. Just comes across as very honestly disappointed in his side.

He's reminding them of the effort levels that were needed to get them where they are and is trying to provoke a reaction from them to get that back. It's very different from a Mourinho "my players are shit and they're only this high up the table because of me" hatchet job.

Skills

Snitch
Well he's going to be stuck with them for a while then.

Good luck to Sheffield Utd trying to con someone into buying a few of them for PL prices, after there managers just told everyone they're all Championship or even league 1 level :lol:

Web of Bissaka

I don't see anything good overall that can come out of this.

I get the frustration of being the manager and stress in leading bunch of groups, but surely this things are better kept private and personnel in the dressing rooms.

Thiagoal

Chris Wilder is an extremely intelligent manager and he’s obviously judged his players needed this kick up the backside before going into the last couple of games. May back fire but he’s lay down the gauntlet for them to prove him wrong!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
PL top half quality: Henderson, Berge

PL bottom half quality: Norwood, Fleck

Championship: Baldock, Basham, Egan, Stevens, O’Connell, Lundstram, McBurnie, Mousset, Sharp

L1: McGoldrick

A couple of the defenders are hard to judge because of the unique system, they might be PL lower half quality or L1 quality. Anyone in the PL interested in their players need to have a long hard look before they buy. A lot of these players would be playing L1 if not for Wilder and his system.

They need to thank their lucky stars if they manage to get Deano on loan for another year. Berge was also a major coup for them but you earn the right to buy players of that caliber if you're in the top half, he wasn't willing to join them last summer.

LVGSdive

He's trying to maintain standards to be fair, but some of it was comedy gold, especially this bit about his players:

“I don’t think they’re thick... they’re quite bright when they want to come and see you about contracts... they’re right on the ball for that one”

He should be on Live at the Apollo! :lol:
He doesn't hold back at all. At Northampton Town, Wilder was so angry with the players that he transfer listed all of them.