Civil war in Myanmar

The United

The junta will be fine for now. Long story short version for the past few months is that the junta tried to get in bed with Putin earlier and Xi pretty much fecked them for it by equipping those groups with some advanced weapons while keeping on saying they wanted peace for all (after what I want) shit. Xi whipped them to remind them who is the boss there. Now the junta has to kiss his ass to survive.

If and when Xi is done with what he wanted with and from the junta, he will help legitimate the junta who will keep fecking their own country for a few more decades just like the junta before this one and the one before that one, etc. Nothing unusual to see here.

As usual, the common people are suffering.

Last edited:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
The junta will be fine for now. Long story short version for the past few months is that the junta tried to get in bed with Putin earlier and Xi pretty much fecked them for it by equipping those groups with some advanced weapons while keeping on saying they wanted peace for all (after what I want) shit. Xi whipped them to remind them who is the boss there. Now the junta has to kiss his ass to survive.

If and when Xi is done with what he wanted with and from the junta, he will help legitimate the junta who will keep fecking their own country for a few more decades just like the junta before this one and the one before that one, etc. Nothing unusual to see here.

As usual, the common people are suffering.
The junta will definitely not be fine. They are on the verge of losing the capital city as we speak. China has been supporting both sides of the conflict and it's very possible we see Myanmar break off into separate states.

The United

The junta will definitely not be fine. They are on the verge of losing the capital city as we speak. China has been supporting both sides of the conflict and it's very possible we see Myanmar break off into separate states.
Huh? They are not even close to losing the capital city. I am not sure where you got that info.

The Chinese backed groups are the only ones who have substantial forces and equipment to attack the Junta. Once the Chinese asked them to cease fire, the junta will turn their focus on other weaker groups.

The Chinese has not met the exiled government who were created with most elected by people in any meaningful manner. Yeah, they support both sides, my ass.

There is little interest for Xi to change the political situation as long as he gets what he wants from the Junta. Burmese people mostly do not have good impressions with the Chinese deals that were agreed with the previous Junta and civilian governments had to stopped most of those projects. Now the Chinese wants to continue them and dictators are better at that because they don't have to listen to the public opinions.

Last edited:

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
The Rohingyans should kick their heads in as they arrive.