Claudio Marchisio

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Just seen he is available on a free, as far as I am aware free agents can still be signed after the window is closed. Would he be useful in the PL?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Big injury risk but he might not be a bad punt for a team like Arsenal who needs some warm bodies in midfield. However at his age I doubt he is ready to leave Italy and try a new country.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Big injury risk but he might not be a bad punt for a team like Arsenal who needs some warm bodies in midfield. However at his age I doubt he is ready to leave Italy and try a new country.
Yeah was just looking at his injury record from last season the guy seems done, shame he was a great player, very much underrated.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
There are a few free players with enough talent to at least be a squad player in the EPL: Marchisio, Dzsudzsak or whatever his name is written who has a fantastisc left foot, Huth is aged but I still think he can be a good cover, Michel is quite a decent right back, I dunno about Miguel Veloso fitness but he's not that bad, Eugen Polanski, etc.

The point is: how good is their fitness?

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
However at his age I doubt he is ready to leave Italy and try a new country.
I'd imagine there is 0% chance he signs for a different Italian club so he either tries a new country or retires.

He's been heavily linked with Montreal Impact but apparently he can't can't sign for them until January because he was made a free agent after the MLS deadline.

PvsNP

He can't even play 60 minutes anymore, injuries have ruined him. Wouldn't add anything to our current squad.

Skubah

One of my favourite players too have never of played for us.

A few years ago when he was at the top of his game I felt like he was the best in that midfield with the likes of Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba but never truly got the praise he deserved IMO as his style isn't as Flashy or as classy as theres.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Retired today

sign him on a free to get the best out of Pogba

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
Brilliant player before injuries ruined him

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
I agree @Skubah that he wasn't the flashiest of players which had a direct impact on how he was perceived. However, I feel his best season (15/16) was without Vidal and Pirlo