Congratulations Chelsea

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Why do people still moan about City and Chelsea being called plastic. It’s how it is, just accept it. United and Liverpool fans who don’t reside locally have been called glory hunters for decades upon decades. Regardless of what’s gone on on the pitch.
Agreed 100%, it is what it is. Also, moaning about it is the surest way imaginable to ensure that label continues to be applied.

If you're so insecure about your fandom that being called "plastic" significantly troubles you then that probably says more about you than it does the moniker!

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Agreed 100%, it is what it is. Also, moaning about it is the surest way imaginable to ensure that label continues to be applied.

If you're so insecure about your fandom that being called "plastic" significantly troubles you then that probably says more about you than it does the moniker!
Not only that, but on a United forum, it's par for the course, it's a rival forum, a remarkably welcoming one at that. Yeah sure, by all means, be upset if someone signs up to the shedend and calls Chelsea plastic, but I don't expect a red carpet laid out for me every time I log on here. People are just going to have to learn to read the room.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Not only that, but on a United forum, it's par for the course, it's a rival forum, a remarkably welcoming one at that. Yeah sure, by all means, be upset if someone signs up to the shedend and calls Chelsea plastic, but I don't expect a red carpet laid out for me every time I log on here. People are just going to have to learn to read the room.
Very well put - and I find it bizarre that a contingent of our supporter base seem blind to the fact that this is a United forum first and foremost.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Congratulations to Chelsea, fully deserving winners. But I can’t shake off the sense that City gave it away more than Chelsea took it. Pep got outmanaged, but City players looked a bit spooked.
Because they never had a game of such magnitude. Either you got players ready to prove they deserve to be there or players ready to run to the bathroom at any moment. Perhaps Tuchels laid back mannerisms in the build up to the game had a part in Chelsea being more relaxed.

Bit like our first CL final, we had 25 shots... 1 on target (the goal).

lex talionis

Because they never had a game of such magnitude. Either you got players ready to prove they deserve to be there or players ready to run to the bathroom at any moment. Perhaps Tuchels laid back mannerisms in the build up to the game had a part in Chelsea being more relaxed.

There can’t be enough praise for Tuchel. And for the ruthlessness of club management.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea

Tuchel was anything but laid back on the pitch. He was fantastic to watch his energy was amazing and he bounced off the crowd no wonder our lot were buzzing.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Very well put - and I find it bizarre that a contingent of our supporter base seem blind to the fact that this is a United forum first and foremost.
I really have not seen Chelsea fans get abusive here? I don’t go outside of the Chelsea threads very much.

Dante

Average bang
The forces of darkness defeated the forces of evil.

It's not great, but at least we've managed to stave off the apocalypse.