congratulations ruud - 150 goals

Ferguson

I like the way our whole team is pulling for Ruud to get goals. The way Saha reacted this week with arms outstretched, and Park did last week after creating a goal for Ruud, I can sense how much everyone at the club wants to make liars out of the media. I am sick of all the stupid nonsense about Ruud being on the outs with his coach and his team, about Ruud leaving for Italy in anger. That kind of "reporting" by the media would rather destroy Manchester United to sell newspapers than tell the real story: Ruud's professionalism and self-belief.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
Ferguson said:
I like the way our whole team is pulling for Ruud to get goals. The way Saha reacted this week with arms outstretched, and Park did last week after creating a goal for Ruud, I can sense how much everyone at the club wants to make liars out of the media. I am sick of all the stupid nonsense about Ruud being on the outs with his coach and his team, about Ruud leaving for Italy in anger. That kind of "reporting" by the media would rather destroy Manchester United to sell newspapers than tell the real story: Ruud's professionalism and self-belief.
Yes, it just shows the team spirit in the camp is on a high. And seeing that makes every united fan pleased.

Elizabeth

Manageress
Ruud made a big thing of putting his arm round Saha yesterday,sending out the message they are all parts of a team thats bigger than any/every player.Sadly that wont feature in many papers but the fans love Ruud for it(and hopefully shows we dont need to pit the pair against each other,we need both at different times )

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Or both at the same time. I bet you could handle that, eh?