Congratulations to England on winning Euro 2020

padzilla

Hipster
Yes there are still two games left but it's clear to see there is very little to stand in England's way.
Let me be the first to congratulate England on what is an incredible achievement - it's time to accept they are the best team left in it and it's hard to see any chinks in their armour.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It's Coming Home chaps.

No jinx can stop it, no accident can derail it, just embrace it, let it run through your veins... it is destiny. :drool:

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
I have learned here that a win would come with an asterisk. So, it would not count.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
I too would like to congratulate England and highlight just how much Scotland is rooting for the tea drinking cnuts to lose tea drinking cnuts to lose tea drinking cnuts to lose I mean good luck!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Feels weird being on the receiving end of a thread like this

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
England have no chance, they are a bit shit and will get trampled by one of the remaining teams.

RopersReturn

I can’t see us beating the Danes, they’re too accompanied and really fired up. Oh well, at least we managed to beat Germany in a major tournament and incredibly managed to not concede a single goal en route to the semifinals.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
England have no chance, they are a bit shit and will get trampled by one of the remaining teams.
Pardon my French but that's utter fecking shite from a stupid dipshit fecking Scout called JPRouve.

England winning the Euros is the perfect middle finger to all of those shirt wearing, water drinking Remoaners who said Brexit was a farce. This proves that Britain can go it alone and doesn't need any of your Italian sausages, German wine or Spanish galleons.

padzilla

Hipster
There is little to suggest in the history of Italy and Spain at international tournaments they will have have the tactical nous to take on the mighty England, who clearly will destroy Denmark this week.

Hester_manc

What arrogance from several users here. I hope the lack of respect for the opponents is also present among the English players. Because then they lose.

padzilla

Hipster
What arrogance. I hope the lack of respect for the opponents is also present among the English players. Because then they lose.
But it's coming home! Football's coming home! Brexit means Brexit! Down with political statements in sport! He's a disgrace for not wearing a poppy!

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Ah the caf jinx, that’s that then. I was looking forward to it coming home but it’s over now. No point even turning up Wednesday, just give Denmark a bye to the final.
Should we start a congratulations Spain or congratulations Italy thread? Who do we hate more?

Raredaredevil

What arrogance from several users here. I hope the lack of respect for the opponents is also present among the English players. Because then they lose.
I think the OP is just trying jinx England. He is clearly a Denmark/Italy/Spain fan. Relax.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Three well-muscled cats with a long body, large head, and short legs on the cotton/polyester blend

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
here hear. so many of the non-english here are talking as of england isn’t the greatest nation on england’s green earth. the sheer cheek of them.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Huge props to Pickford for holding his bottle and not committing a blunder in such an important game against Denmark.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
It's coming to the place where one resides
It's coming
A game involving two teams of 11 players who try to maneuver the ball into the other team's goal without using their hands or arms is coming to the place where one resides

Kaos

I'd be shocked if they don't win it. Denmark are basically a red Sweden so obviously not very good at football, and Italy/Spain will probably shithouse each other to the point the emerging winner of that game will have around 5 players suspended for the final. Its coming home, I guarantee it.

lulz

Red Star One

Good thread, no way they throw it away now after literally everyone in the UK expects them to win, no chance it happens.

Kaos

Huge props to Pickford for holding his bottle and not committing a blunder in such an important game against Denmark.
He's been absolutely outstanding. Normally I'd expect an English keeper to average a blunder or two in a major tournament but he's been flawless. Zero goals conceded thus far and I'd expect him to keep the record all the way to the final.

klsv

Might as well call the other semi a third place play-off and England's semi the final. Give out the trophy now, no need to embarrass Italy or Spain.

padzilla

Hipster
Joking aside England have to be big favourites against Denmark, they basically play the same brand of hope for set pieces football with less skilled players than England. If England don't reach the final it will be a massive failure and the fact it's at Wembley gives England a chance like never before. Southgate could face the sack if he doesn't do it with such an advantage - anything less than England winning the Wembley Cup, as it basically is for them, would be a stunning failure.

stw2022

I’d also want to congratulate Scotland for definitely qualifying for every major championship for the next 30 years

Zen86

Nice. Threads like this will simply make us all even more unbearable if England were to win it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What's the success rate for these jinx threads? :lol:

The last two I've seen were split down the middle, one worked and one didn't.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's coming
A game involving two teams of 11 players who try to maneuver the ball into the other team's goal without using their hands or arms is coming to the place where one resides
Three panthera leo on a shirt
The trophy named Jules Rimet continues to be luminous
Three decades of toil
Never cease believing