Conte | Spurs Manager

Ludens the Red

Conte is sabotaging Inter, that much is clear.
Old Juve boy getting his revenge on the enemy, secret agent.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Conte is sabotaging Inter, that much is clear.
Old Juve boy getting his revenge on the enemy, secret agent.
He spiralled out of control when Mourinho started fighting him in the press (some of the fondest memories of Jose's United days)

Such defensive lineups from both sides. Wonder how Smalling is doing, see he was centre of the 3 for Roma.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He spiralled out of control when Mourinho started fighting him in the press (some of the fondest memories of Jose's United days)

Such defensive lineups from both sides. Wonder how Smalling is doing, see he was centre of the 3 for Roma.
The most interesting bit about Smalling is that he's looking pretty assured, confident and good on the ball, even under pressure

Conte is what he is, Mourinho without the charm and the (early-career) inspirational genius

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The most interesting bit about Smalling is that he's looking pretty assured, confident and good on the ball, even under pressure

Conte is what he is, Mourinho without the charm and the (early-career) inspirational genius
I'm pretty happy for Smalling. Must be fecking nice after being a decent player at United, ridiculed quite a bit, to then end up loved in Rome.

Maidestone - Fulham - United - Roma. Not bad.

Agreed on Conte. Was always a bit overrated IMV.

https://www.serpentsofmadonnina.com/2021/2/4/22266358/conte-suning-project-is-over

Looks like they're in deep shit financially
most football clubs will be. It’s those who were performing badly before coved, and on a knife edge at that point who are in real trouble. The loss of €200m from Roma is astonishing.

at least we able to flog them Lukaku, Sanchez and Young before the shit hit the fan!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

What a beautiful story. Goes to show what you can achieve when you pick up players on a bargain from United. There are more where those came from. You're more than welcome back in the summer Antonio.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Few managers can match him in the league. Domestic monster.

Skills

Snitch
He's a fantastic manager. He walked the league with Chelsea in his first season when all the media was wanking over the Mourinho/Guardiola battle at the start of the season.

Welbeckham

Extremely underrated manager. Keeps on building winning sides very fast. Did it in Chelsea, Inter, Juve, with a bit of luck could’ve even taken home EURO2016, because he made that mediocre Italy side look like a serious competitor.

RedDevilzFox

Yeah if he wasn't a bit of a headcase I'd back him at United. Seems like a methodical manager who knows exactly what he wants from his team.

jakko

Supports
Chelsea
He doesn't seem to do very well in Europe though.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah if he wasn't a bit of a headcase I'd back him at United. Seems like a methodical manager who knows exactly what he wants from his team.
He is a good league manager, not sure you'd enjoy getting knocked out of CL-group stages every year though.

Ups and downs, as with every manager, i suppose.

Pickle85

Agreed. Top coach and would likely win something significant before the inevitable acrimonious break up.

RedDevilzFox

He is a good league manager, not sure you'd enjoy getting knocked out of CL-group stages every year though.

Yes I forgot the CL semi finals / final we've been reaching consistently since Ferguson left.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Started Juventus domestic domination and ended it with another club. Feck me he might be wearing a wig but he is the master of Serie A.

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah he do not seem to be able to cope with the big game pressure. Two years in a row they just need a win in the last game to qualify and they blew it.

Can also say the same about Lukaku who is a big factor in the CL failure too by missing chances etc.

el3mel

Leaving Inter.

Well, it seems he never managed to get in with the board to start with. Better to leave them as champions.

I also think their fans never warmed up to him despite his league success ?

What's next for him ? Spurs ? Arsenal ? Real Madrid ?

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
There's rumors going around that they'll need to sell some of their star players. Wouldn't mind us going for Hakimi. Would be perfect for an attacking RB

Thunderhead

Supports
City

Leaving Inter.

Well, it seems he never managed to get in with the board to start with. Better to leave them as champions.

I also think their fans never warmed up to him despite his league success ?

What's next for him ? Spurs ? Arsenal ? Real Madrid ?
is it not more due to Inter being absolutely skint?

tomaldinho1

Apparently Levy's offered him a massive pay packet.

Match made in hell, a manger who insists his big targets are bought, the most indebted club in world football and a Chairman who insists on nickel and diming.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Apparently Levy's offered him a massive pay packet.

Match made in hell, a manger who insists his big targets are bought, the most indebted club in world football and a Chairman who insists on nickel and diming.
Unless Levy is prepared to back him its yet another pointless appointment, will end in tears in less than a year.