Contracts & Loans ending on 30/06/20.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Quite a few players contracts and loan deals end in less than 3 weeks.

Is there going to be a unilateral FIFA (or whoever) decision on extending the deals or are some clubs & players going to be screwed?

For example, Dean Henderson's loan deal at Sheffield United is up on 30/06, are you going to extend it?

GregtheRed_

Can't wait to have Sanchez bombing up and down the wing again. :drool:

I think the expiry dates will stand and clubs will have to negotiate extensions with the parent club, as we've done with Ighalo and Shanghai.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

I think the expiry dates will stand and clubs will have to negotiate extensions with the parent club, as we've done with Ighalo and Shanghai.
Will be interesting to see what Man United does with Henderson.

They could really impact Sheffield Uniteds push for a Champs League spot if they don't allow it to be extended.

i doubt Man United will be dicks though.

UncleBob

Will be interesting to see what Man United does with Henderson.

They could really impact Sheffield Uniteds push for a Champs League spot if they don't allow it to be extended.

i doubt Man United will be dicks though.
We'll be fair.

But just to illustrate how daft things are, it'd be piss funny if we insisted on his return.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
For example, Dean Henderson's loan deal at Sheffield United is up on 30/06, are you going to extend it?
Of course. Anything else would be shooting ourselves in the foot. He's ineligible to play against us anyway. Bringing him back would be boosting the likes of Leicester and Chelsea who still have to play Sheffield.

ThemanGiggsy

I thought Ole already said Henderson's loan would be extended because it would hypocritical not to with how hard we pushed for Ighalo to be extended. maybe wrong, but thought i read that.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

If the date on the contract is more important than when the season actually ends, I wonder if Chelsea can be allowed to use Ziyech, whose Chelsea contract starts from July 1, to help push for top 4.

It seems a tad unfair that teams can lose players before the season ends due to the date on contract but not add players on the same technicality.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I thought Ole already said Henderson's loan would be extended because it would hypocritical not to with how hard we pushed for Ighalo to be extended. maybe wrong, but thought i read that.
I thought I'd read somewhere they were going to allow him to finish the season as well.

Redcy

No unilateral extension, I’m not sure what the situation is with incoming players. I think clubs have to agree with the FA what players in squads so it’s not just about their contracts. It would seem a bit of a dick move to insist they can’t play, when you can lose players.